Joe Walsh Signature???

Dave's Guitar Shop is still for sale (on their website only).

Oh no, is our little friend dragoninparis back to his shenanigans?
I think he was referring to the initial link from that locked thread. I sure hope the crybaby isn't putting up more of his juvenile fake websites

I think he was referring to the initial link from that locked thread. I sure hope the crybaby isn't putting up more of his juvenile fake websites

I thought he did another one. Im still kinda blown away somebody was so butthurt they made a fake guitar store website. Thats some dedication.

I thought he did another one. Im still kinda blown away somebody was so butthurt they made a fake guitar store website. Thats some dedication.
It's not hard.
Takes few hours of work per site to put one up.
Domain, dns, install a cms, add content and some images

No - or at least not that I know of. I’m talking about the one he posted here in his petulant rant that got him banned.

Right. Like I said, thought he actually went after another retailer. After dealing with that guy, wouldnt surprise me to see more.

Hey people. Finally back. Had a long work week 10-2 M-Thur. What did I miss?

how much are these bad boys weighing in at? You people taking off the signed plate on the back? Anyone actually playing theirs? So many questions

Mine weighs in at almost exactly 8 lbs.. seems like most are between 8 to 8.5. Bad news, good news. Bad news, the demo Joe did was not that impressive sonically. Good news. guitar sounds amazing. Lots of sonic ground covered. Definitely some secret sauce in this guitar. Maybe all core 594's sound like this, as is this is my first 594. I had a core Studio that I really liked and always regretted selling. The studio was really nice, but this......wow. Impeccable build quality which we all expect. I am a Strat guy, but this guitar is really epic in just about every way. I like most brands, all the classics and some of the more modern guitar builders. There is something really special about this guitar and not just Joe's signature. I wasn't sure how much I would play it. After running the Walsh through some sonic paces, I ordered a spare backplate as this will get far more play than I expected and I don't want to do damage to his signature.

A quick note about anything one would consider to be a "collector's item"...

There is a common rule for collector's items, and it doesn't matter if we're talking about cars, guns, guitars, motorcycles or whatever, the value of the brand new collector's item has NOTHING to do with the non-collector's (bone stock) version of that same thing. In the mind of the collector, the collector will determine value using a completely different measuring scale than how the everyday consumer who is looking for a good deal will calculate value.

Are you a collector or an ordinary consumer? If you are a collector, you won't care how much something costs or how practical/impractical it will be to own a particular collector's item. If you are a ordinary, or even an extraordinary shopper, your bargain hunting skills will eventually land you essentially the same thing at a great discount.

This rule holds true when/if the time ever comes for you to sell the "collector's item". A "collector's item" can only be sold to another collector who perceives value in the same manner as the seller. Things which are not considered to be a "collector's item" are bought and sold according to current market value "street prices".

Myself, I am a recovering "collector" who is now trying to trying to stay within the realm of the extraordinary bargain hunter.

That being said, I must admit that this model is pretty bad ass! I'm not going to buy one, but it is bad ass and I'd love to have one.

Mine weighs in at almost exactly 8 lbs.. seems like most are between 8 to 8.5. Bad news, good news. Bad news, the demo Joe did was not that impressive sonically. Good news. guitar sounds amazing. Lots of sonic ground covered. Definitely some secret sauce in this guitar. Maybe all core 594's sound like this, as is this is my first 594. I had a core Studio that I really liked and always regretted selling. The studio was really nice, but this......wow. Impeccable build quality which we all expect. I am a Strat guy, but this guitar is really epic in just about every way. I like most brands, all the classics and some of the more modern guitar builders. There is something really special about this guitar and not just Joe's signature. I wasn't sure how much I would play it. After running the Walsh through some sonic paces, I ordered a spare backplate as this will get far more play than I expected and I don't want to do damage to his signature.

What I took from the JW demo video was that he had been playing single cut guitars and had dialled in that sound.

Also it’s Joe’s hands on the guitar and as we’ve said before, you can put a signature guitar in the hands of another guitarist and you aren’t necessarily going to sound like them.

Well it's been a little while, do the stainless steel frets change things substantially to a wood library 594

A quick note about anything one would consider to be a "collector's item"...

There is a common rule for collector's items, and it doesn't matter if we're talking about cars, guns, guitars, motorcycles or whatever, the value of the brand new collector's item has NOTHING to do with the non-collector's (bone stock) version of that same thing. In the mind of the collector, the collector will determine value using a completely different measuring scale than how the everyday consumer who is looking for a good deal will calculate value.

Are you a collector or an ordinary consumer? If you are a collector, you won't care how much something costs or how practical/impractical it will be to own a particular collector's item. If you are a ordinary, or even an extraordinary shopper, your bargain hunting skills will eventually land you essentially the same thing at a great discount.

This rule holds true when/if the time ever comes for you to sell the "collector's item". A "collector's item" can only be sold to another collector who perceives value in the same manner as the seller. Things which are not considered to be a "collector's item" are bought and sold according to current market value "street prices".

Myself, I am a recovering "collector" who is now trying to trying to stay within the realm of the extraordinary bargain hunter.

That being said, I must admit that this model is pretty bad ass! I'm not going to buy one, but it is bad ass and I'd love to have one.

You are spot on regarding "collector" anything. Most "collector" items are things that no one thought to collect at the time. I.E... Topps baseball cards in 50's, guitars from 50's and 60's, Shelby Cobras. Dealers couldn't give away Cobra's in the 60's, now they can run over a $1,000,000 easy. A mint 52 Mickey Mantle now sells over a million dollars. Back then, who said I am going to put this away because some day it may be worth a million dollars? Today, stuff is sold as a "collector" item. Generally doesn't work out too good. I bought the Walsh on impulse. First guitar I ever paid full retail for. Will it be worth anything down the road? Who knows. All I know is it brings me joy

You are spot on regarding "collector" anything. Most "collector" items are things that no one thought to collect at the time. I.E... Topps baseball cards in 50's, guitars from 50's and 60's, Shelby Cobras. Dealers couldn't give away Cobra's in the 60's, now they can run over a $1,000,000 easy. A mint 52 Mickey Mantle now sells over a million dollars. Back then, who said I am going to put this away because some day it may be worth a million dollars? Today, stuff is sold as a "collector" item. Generally doesn't work out too good. I bought the Walsh on impulse. First guitar I ever paid full retail for. Will it be worth anything down the road? Who knows. All I know is it brings me joy

Joy is good. You chose wisely.

You-Have-Chosen-Wisely.jpg

First guitar I ever paid full retail for. Will it be worth anything down the road? Who knows. All I know is it brings me joy

I think you can be sure, that barring a nuclear holocaust , or a killa' for real pandemic (like The Satan Bug) ,it will be worth more than you paid for it. It's a helluva guitar ...;)

thank you for your review, glad to hear you will be playing it. I hope to play mine too. I’m a Strat guy also and can’t find the right LP, I’ve bought a bunch of strats and my Cunetto is my best guitar hands down. Hoping this guitar passes that for me as my number 1.

I hope I get a cool too and nice light weight too, that’s the luck of the draw on a pre order.

Back