Joe Walsh Ltds. fly off shelves fast.

Compliments of Tosca

BnghOEo.jpg

GEESH. That guy must be really bored to go through putting that together….ummm, Nevermind.

Another observation…

The pickups in this guitar are phenomenal. The low end notes growl differently (in a good way) than other 594’s i’ve played and chords bloom in a very pleasant way.

I’ve got one coming. How do those frets compare to the Silver Sky?

That's what I thought at the beginning of this. These fly off the shelves if/as soon as they may become available. BTW, can anyone here post a pic of the one that Wild West just had please. Would like to see it! Thanks.

Thanks Veinbuster. Funny, I looked at the Wild West site this morning and no Walsh showed up at all. It literally must have flown out the door soon as it popped up.

To put things into perspective, you could have gotten a Silver Sky, Fiore, and still had a healthy amount of pocket money left for what one of those was going for. I like a good single cut as much as the next guy, but that's a lotta cake. What's amazing is how people are so quick to spend that kind of cash.

What's amazing is how people are so quick to spend that kind of cash.

And not only on guitars...the things people spend money on baffles me sometimes! It all boils down to what a person places value on. For example...I have no qualms about spending $$ on a private stock, but when I bought my car I couldn't fathom spending the extra $10,000 to get into an Audi. So I stuck with the Corolla.

To put things into perspective, you could have gotten a Silver Sky, Fiore, and still had a healthy amount of pocket money left for what one of those was going for. I like a good single cut as much as the next guy, but that's a lotta cake. What's amazing is how people are so quick to spend that kind of cash.
And on something sight unseen, to the point that a big part of the spec (the frets) is a total surprise.

Personally these don’t float my boat, but they do look very nicely made (as you would expect). I’d just probably buy a Gibson if I wanted something that looks and sounds like a Gibson.

Also the pricing is a bit strange. I mean, is there enough of a difference to the regular SC models to warrant the price? Because in other parts of the range there definitely isn’t (for example where the CE24 is four times the price of a SE Custom 24 when it’s definitely not four times the instrument)...

Now you have entered a whole different realm as to how and why people spend their money and you'll find a million reasons and objections. First I do have a SS and don't want a Fiore. I've spent lots on guitars, cars etc and other things I want or like or need or may not. Some folks will buy a bare bones car and some load up w options they want to enjoy. Some fly first class and some are happy to be in the back middle seats. To "put things in perspective" Drew, you sound like you are pleased and happy being a bare bones guy. You probably think I wasted my money on my Dragons too. Just different strokes and how each should understand others may approach things differently.

Last edited:

And on something sight unseen, to the point that a big part of the spec (the frets) is a total surprise.

Personally these don’t float my boat, but they do look very nicely made (as you would expect). I’d just probably buy a Gibson if I wanted something that looks and sounds like a Gibson.

Also the pricing is a bit strange. I mean, is there enough of a difference to the regular SC models to warrant the price? Because in other parts of the range there definitely isn’t (for example where the CE24 is four times the price of a SE Custom 24 when it’s definitely not four times the instrument)...

You guys are both right. For some it will be a collector thing, since there are only 96 for the US. For me, it was this thread.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/how-rare-is-this-prs-at-ish-guitars-new-website.48051/

There's some pretty childish name calling, but the OP was rather deranged. Enough to create a fake Ish Guitars website in order to "get back at them". Ish's crime, not being willing to extend their layaway policy so this guy could buy a Graveyard 594. Wishing that the family of the owner would die in a head on car crash is a little extreme. There was a previous thread from the night before that outlined his grievance.

I wasn't in the market for the JW, but I was willing to spend money I had to buy one in support of a great dealer. In the end, the JW is, by far, the favorite 594 I have owned. So much so, I sold the other 2 I had.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/ngd-jw-ltd.48120/

Yep, people buy stuff for all kinds of reasons that other people wouldn’t...

In this case it’s a pretty damn big premium for a signature model, especially when you consider that for the same money you could buy a 10 top SC 594 AND a silver sky (also basically a signature model - without the actual signature part). Having said that, you can’t easily put a price on how something makes you feel, so when you find something that you absolutely love then it’s probably worth it, whatever the cost.

Yep, people buy stuff for all kinds of reasons that other people wouldn’t...

In this case it’s a pretty damn big premium for a signature model, especially when you consider that for the same money you could buy a 10 top SC 594 AND a silver sky (also basically a signature model - without the actual signature part). Having said that, you can’t easily put a price on how something makes you feel, so when you find something that you absolutely love then it’s probably worth it, whatever the cost.
I’ll almost always buy one really nice thing that will satisfy me forever than two good things.

Though, under the right circumstances, triplets can be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Another just popped up on reverb. A flip at nearly 8K. Interesting to see if it goes! Would be at tidy profit of 1500.

Back