Joe Walsh Ltds. fly off shelves fast.

Another just popped up on reverb. A flip at nearly 8K. Interesting to see if it goes! Would be at tidy profit of 1500.

His demo video won't do him any favors. All he managed to do was make a really good guitar sound really bad.

Name the exact guitar you played with SS frets to form such strong opinions. My opinion based on your responses is either you have never played one or you played one for such a short duration of time that it would be impossible to judge. You have backed yourself into a very obvious corner. You have stated you only play PRS guitars. We have had had 2 limited editions so far with SS frets? Did you have one of those in your possession? Maybe someone's private stock? Name the guitar or back off and admit you don't have enough info to judge beyond what Paul says and the short vid from Warmoth.

Les.. you have some great insight into many things music. But, on the flip side of the coin, you can be so full of S%^&.

His demo video won't do him any favors. All he managed to do was make a really good guitar sound really bad.

I thought we weren’t allowed to voice any opinions based on demo videos without playing the guitar ourselves for a significant period of time.

It’s arguably the nicest playing PRS I own, but if I could net $7,500, hmmmmm……….

I’ve seen some of your PRS. I’m pretty sure the truth to that net should be no.

I’m actually a little surprised he doesn’t own Joe Walsh. Surely one or two of his guitars would have convinced Henley to make the trade.

I thought we weren’t allowed to voice any opinions based on demo videos without playing the guitar ourselves for a significant period of time.

Not even relevant to my prior post. I was merely commenting on the horrendous audio quality which didn't properly mike the amp. That's on top of the fact the guy cant play the guitar very well.

Last edited:
I am guessing this was from one of those ignored people I don’t have to see any more. Should have learned this trick years ago.

And he thinks he's cool because he has me on ignore, and then has to brag to his forum buddies about it. If your claim to fame is being part of the cool club on the PRS forum, then I hope I don't become like you.

Another just came up on reverb. Near 8K as well. Guess people feel they're no good and are getting out quickly. (sarcastic response to some comments on here) Actually they will probably sell. Supply and demand issue for a great guitar to own.

Another just came up on reverb. Near 8K as well. Guess people feel they're no good and are getting out quickly. (sarcastic response to some comments on here) Actually they will probably sell. Supply and demand issue for a great guitar to own.
Well, your attempt at a withering put down backfired in this case didn’t it. Because that’s precisely why it’s being sold. Clearly it wasn’t great enough for that particular owner to keep and they figured it was best to sell it now while there is a demand, as you rightly say.

Well, your attempt at a withering put down backfired in this case didn’t it. Because that’s precisely why it’s being sold. Clearly it wasn’t great enough for that particular owner to keep and they figured it was best to sell it now while there is a demand, as you rightly say.
Perhaps said buyer just bought it to flip for some extra dough? Plenty did that with the Nebula Silver Sky

Has Mrs Tig been using the hose again when you don’t put the lotion back on the basket quick enough?!;)

It's not nice to make fun of a woman who's apparently in a declining physical - and mental - state. Sure, she sends the lotion down in a basket, but lately her mind seems to be slipping because, as often as not, she's mistakenly placed a brick in the basket, not the lotion. And physically, she's seems unable to control the basket on the way down, which has resulted in her dropping the brick-laden basket on my head rather frequently.

One of the $7995 flips just reduced to $6995. Seems much more reasonable and the market for these will adjust accordingly.I bet it is picked up fairly soon at this cost.

Back