Joe Walsh Ltd.

Wally1

Wow. Sorry guys I don't really post much on guitar forums any more but had to chime in on the Joe Walsh ltd. model. I have been playing custom shop LP's since 2009. I had drifted away from PRS around 2008. I still always lurked, watched, and appreciated on these forums. When the Joe Walsh model popped up it caught my eye but you couldn't find them anywhere. It checked all the boxes for me spec wise. I'm not really a Joe Walsh fan and do appreciate the Eagles but what drew me to this guitar was the specs. I finally found one (sorry no pics) but I can say this is an amazing guitar. I know Joe's you tube video is cheesy but one thing he said is true....It's perfect out of the box.

Last edited:
Nice!
That top has a lot going on. Figure going east to west, and north to south.
I still remember your Platinum Silver Singlecut after all these years too, btw.:D

Congrats! Thats a beauty. I wouldn't mind one of those.

EA4-B8559-454-A-4006-87-AA-D45-F3611-FCF4.jpg
This looks like one Musician’s Friend had.

Last edited:
Wow. Sorry guys I don't really post much on guitar forums any more but had to chime in on the Joe Walsh ltd. model. I have been playing custom shop LP's since 2009. I had drifted away from PRS around 2008. I still always lurked, watched, and appreciated on these forums. When the Joe Walsh model popped up it caught my eye but you couldn't find them anywhere. It checked all the boxes for me spec wise. I'm not really a Joe Walsh fan and do appreciate the Eagles but what drew me to this guitar was the specs. I finally found one (sorry no pics) but I can say this is an amazing guitar. I know Joe's you tube video is cheesy but one thing he said is true....It's perfect out of the box.

I have to say I am a huge PRS fan, and did play a Joe Walsh model, but it just wasnt for me. Something about it just didnt feel right to me, but seems like it really works for you. Good luck and nice guitar

Back