Joe Fenton Tremonti's (20th Anniversary)

When I first saw them I was a bit ‘meh’ but each time I see them I appreciate them more and the work that has gone into them. Really stunning.

Couldn’t justify the cost though.

My wife and I were giving these a good ogle last night, and debating what the price was likely to be. I thought (hoped!) they'd be 4 figures, looks like they're 5 and she was right. Stunning work, I knew from the start I'd never get my hands on one. Think this is my personal favorite:

Tremonti-20-Joe-Fenton-0309390.jpg

7 Places so far I've talked to. All sold already. $14500 selling price.

People are spending hefty amounts of coin lately in rather eye opening ways. Not surprising given reports that we are breaking records for debt per household. I just hope that whoever buys one of these on a whim is aware that we are looking at a pretty significant recession probably around 23. All the factors are setting us up for that.

That being said, darn nice guitars. The artwork is right up my alley.

People are spending hefty amounts of coin lately in rather eye opening ways. Not surprising given reports that we are breaking records for debt per household. I just hope that whoever buys one of these on a whim is aware that we are looking at a pretty significant recession probably around 23. All the factors are setting us up for that.

images

True. But in text, it's hard to express that spin of disdain they add to "interesting" and "unusual".
Uh, we're not supposed to notice that. Makes things easier if you just look the other way.

I talked to one of my dealer friends just a moment ago. He said within minutes of the release announcement of this guitar their phone lit up. Shows that Paul can do no wrong. All the more justification Paul needs to offer a limited Core run of double necks. 20 to 100 of them would sell just as quick as this Tremonti or as the Joe Walsh did. Are you reading this Paul!!!

People are spending hefty amounts of coin lately in rather eye opening ways. Not surprising given reports that we are breaking records for debt per household. I just hope that whoever buys one of these on a whim is aware that we are looking at a pretty significant recession probably around 23. All the factors are setting us up for that. That being said, darn nice guitars. The artwork is right up my alley.

"]People are spending hefty amounts of coin lately in rather eye opening ways"
The resale market on these is likely to make the Nebula and Lunar Ice look like nothing. With each one being different and folks looking to trade over or up in price to get the one they like best of the 20. Good for Paul. I love it.

"Recession"
Uh, it's already here. Official announcement coming after the first of the year. Like the mild aches and fever you feel before a bad case of the flu kicks in. We already got the flu, we just haven't had the worse yet.

Listen-up class. This ^^^ is a textbook example of the classic adage 'it's not what you say, it's how you say it.'

Aw. man. I actually like them. Except bird skeletons kind of freak me out.

But the way I said it reminds me of my (RIP) father-in-law. When people would show him baby pics of a child that wasn't all that good looking, he'd say, "Now that's a baby!"

My guess is that folks buying these are rarely getting into debt.

This is the one that was just delivered to my shop about 20 minutes ago. Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd it is beautiful.

My wife and I were giving these a good ogle last night, and debating what the price was likely to be. I thought (hoped!) they'd be 4 figures, looks like they're 5 and she was right. Stunning work, I knew from the start I'd never get my hands on one. Think this is my personal favorite:

Tremonti-20-Joe-Fenton-0309390.jpg

Back