Joe Bonamassa

I just got off the phone with him. I asked about the video, and he said, “I was saying that the thing I didn’t understand was how I never took your advice and got a PRS.”

I told him not to worry about it, and that he’d be welcome to try one of my guitars the next time he was in town. Then I told him about PRS amps.

Hey, if Paul will make a Les Schefman Private Stock model...

I guess he doesn’t make accordions. :oops:

“When was the last time you had an accordion, Les?”

“I dunno. 1963? But I rented one for a Cajun track in the 90s, so I guess that counts. And I still kinda want one, but guitars and synths keep getting in the way. Plus a good accordion is $6-8K-ish. So there’s that.”

$6-8K for an accordian???? HOLY FREAKIN COW!

Who in their right mind, would pay that much... for one of THOSE???? :eek::eek::eek:

Asking for a friend. :D

ok, seriously. Those things are that much? Maybe it's time I take those polka guys a bit more seriously, huh? I guess their socks threw me.

I'm still waiting for Joe to stop by to experience the legendary HANGAR18 collection of guitars and amps.
I hear you bro. He wants to come to the house when he comes to the Nati in November. I told him, "look, it's not my fault you keep coming to town on bingo night. Next time ASK ME before you schedule the show and expect me to be there, and a home visit and dinner before the concert." I mean, the nerve of some people!

I'll bet you he calls me FIRST next time.

$6-8K for an accordian???? HOLY FREAKIN COW!

Who in their right mind, would pay that much... for one of THOSE???? :eek::eek::eek:

Asking for a friend. :D

ok, seriously. Those things are that much? Maybe it's time I take those polka guys a bit more seriously, huh? I guess their socks threw me.
Accordions freak me out.
They kinda polka haunt us

Back