JFB & VEINBUSTER TERRORIZE THE MIDDLE OF AMERICA

What's the story with that inlay?

Someone more versed in PS now days could probably provide better detail. That said, PS guitars dated as far back as one year ago started to show with block inlays where the bird was negative space. The block is the inlay material of your choice and the birds is fretboard. I assume they could make both pieces inlay, but I have not seen it. The material on this guitar is Gold MoP. I that helps.

You'd be surprised how good it is. Tastes like ground beef. Closer to "meat" than Taco Bell that's for sure!

I would dare most anyone to decern those tacos from "meat", it's that close. I really liked them .

I hope that man had a gooey butter cake doughnut... That's about as STL as it gets! It has also dawned on me that I've yet to hit up Fort Taco, so that's gonna change today around 1pm Central Standard time.

Good hangs and safe travels!

I'd didn't have the gooey butter cake, but I did have a brown one with a gray/purple frosting. Yummy!

So 2,900km, 2 St Elmo sauced shrimp cocktails, 30 tacos, umpteen donuts and about 40 guitars later, the fall fall edition of The Terrible Twosome’s Terror Tour has come to an end.

There may be more photos to come. There may be more gear to be delivered.

But nothing beats the chance to put food on the entire collection of one off Sergios.

Last edited:
So 2,900km, 2 St Elmo sauced shrimp cocktails, 30 tacos, umpteen donuts and about 40 guitars later, the fall fall edition of The Terrible Twosome’s Terror Tour has come to an end.

But nothing beats the chance to put food on the entire collection of one of Sergios.

Glad to hear you made it back home without issue. Happy Thanksgiving!

But nothing beats the chance to put food on the entire collection of one of Sergios.

Great times, Master Pete. I appreciate you welcoming me to tag along on the adventure. Yes, there is definitely more gear to be delivered. And, lots of event planning to be done!!!

Maybe a few more photos while I'm doing nothing.
How about some special inlays on Moore Guitars
CK_182Moore12FretInlay.JPG

CK_184MooreHeadstockEagle.JPG

With a nice simple top
CK_187JA15Spruce.JPG

Aw, yeah! Master Pete with the sneaky pics!

That pink bass was rad!

The 594 sounded oh, so good in that amp!

The STL eats were great!

Damn, that looks like a great time with some good dudes. I so need a vacation that involves PRS, forum bros and good food. 3 weeks of unused vacation that I need severely right. Probably can’t. Maybe they’ll pay me out a new PRS.

Damn, that looks like a great time with some good dudes. I so need a vacation that involves PRS, forum bros and good food. 3 weeks of unused vacation that I need severely right. Probably can’t. Maybe they’ll pay me out a new PRS.

Dude, we should figure something out and have a hang your direction.

jfb thought gyros might not have been enough nourishment for me, so found some barbeque. I could get used to the add-your-own-sauce thing.

jfb already showed you tacos, but not what went inside the Strange box
CK_223StrangeDonuts.JPG

can you say sugar fix?

Looks like the one I ate was Black Forest. Sure was good!

Back