JFB & VEINBUSTER TERRORIZE THE MIDDLE OF AMERICA

jfb

Plank Owner
With help from friends.

After a long haul to Indiana from STL and an even longer, like...WAAAAYYY longer, haul for Master Pete we arrived at our Indiana dinner reservations. Joining us was our strong bros 11Top and Boogie. The burger was real, the espresso was strong, the convo was hot, and like every trip to Indiana it rained like a mofo.

11Top talked the wait staff into taking a photo. If we ask him nicely, perhaps he will post it.

Tomorrow, we ride to Evansville. Moore's is calling.

Updates to come as the trip continues.

What is the first thing you unpack when you get to your hotel room?

Me, I have my priorities straight.

EwZHmKZ8vL7bP0r8eU6jWJz4bam5o8LfEL94TJM-55FRcYIR7lmDtgiSBrUTW1137KNupy1z3kQxcNnchdLw_DuJCEL_5kqhD7CAGdXQ4_Yo66q7GRo3UNqlUfzb5qkSjk7Q48nANSkPSYrzeKWODTNjY4BWrUxagSDTY9N52ZFEbKSJLoKAb-SPCjjsfSXHbbOU_lJ2-sOII_8PZAVocmqBtDIJIxHu7HDMj-d3GkPHdegQdn5yV5anB1WgqOuwdzvfO510v-EFwo4jmrfqbERoVqHkA7kHmxYcxWO_eEdaVbHIw8ZDMmX8O3QmrX1927XcoQrGeB_WKZLHxlnrSD4PI19R6YY5lRWBma3-0izPDPSNkTEDiIARZwdNchoXsuFqh05uFjQj1Mm_kHVAlMG-FA4FBgeaSmy33ZomZKaQSQEn3E_2_df9d-5bXLaud50g0ic1unHT6V1rMGyiejHPM9QyN_H858CFTLQDUMA-CYHfxjhRunSgpAUROVykXYz2g3IDNZqBYx6U_T9SvmtUaupQqDvv5X4MykR3nn5VBDmsAqWH8MDYHSsdervihGLBLSzesJomRhNCY0nsnws_miX_CP88oWo9IlftTI-jq28UARpAs4zdNgFTfvImTwv9pgIUrLnDeliRoYQ2gZn3gIXTkj9UKKz7KFlWqEwuzj4MQvesz5IO3Q=w1250-h1666-no

What is the first thing you unpack when you get to your hotel room?

Me, I have my priorities straight.

EwZHmKZ8vL7bP0r8eU6jWJz4bam5o8LfEL94TJM-55FRcYIR7lmDtgiSBrUTW1137KNupy1z3kQxcNnchdLw_DuJCEL_5kqhD7CAGdXQ4_Yo66q7GRo3UNqlUfzb5qkSjk7Q48nANSkPSYrzeKWODTNjY4BWrUxagSDTY9N52ZFEbKSJLoKAb-SPCjjsfSXHbbOU_lJ2-sOII_8PZAVocmqBtDIJIxHu7HDMj-d3GkPHdegQdn5yV5anB1WgqOuwdzvfO510v-EFwo4jmrfqbERoVqHkA7kHmxYcxWO_eEdaVbHIw8ZDMmX8O3QmrX1927XcoQrGeB_WKZLHxlnrSD4PI19R6YY5lRWBma3-0izPDPSNkTEDiIARZwdNchoXsuFqh05uFjQj1Mm_kHVAlMG-FA4FBgeaSmy33ZomZKaQSQEn3E_2_df9d-5bXLaud50g0ic1unHT6V1rMGyiejHPM9QyN_H858CFTLQDUMA-CYHfxjhRunSgpAUROVykXYz2g3IDNZqBYx6U_T9SvmtUaupQqDvv5X4MykR3nn5VBDmsAqWH8MDYHSsdervihGLBLSzesJomRhNCY0nsnws_miX_CP88oWo9IlftTI-jq28UARpAs4zdNgFTfvImTwv9pgIUrLnDeliRoYQ2gZn3gIXTkj9UKKz7KFlWqEwuzj4MQvesz5IO3Q=w1250-h1666-no

We had a great time. I really enjoyed hanging with my friends. Guitars even came up in our conversation a time or two. ;):D

And speaking of guitars, jfb pulled that beautiful PS out of his trunk, and we stood in the parking lot admiring it. Probably looked like a drug deal. :eek:
Those of you that saw this beauty at the Experience know that Jesse’s pic doesn’t do it justice. Stellar piece!

Group pic at 11.

We had a great time. I really enjoyed hanging with my friends. Guitars even came up in our conversation a time or two. ;):D

And speaking of guitars, jfb pulled that beautiful PS out of his trunk, and we stood in the parking lot admiring it. Probably looked like a drug deal. :eek:
Those of you that saw this beauty at the Experience know that Jesse’s pic doesn’t do it justice. Stellar piece!

Group pic at 11.
We did spend a lot of time at the trunk of a non descript rental. It must have been the complicated financing. I think he brought two guitars just to constrain the space available for new stuff from Moore. I’ll try to remember that trick.

Group pic at 11.

Thanks, boss!

We did spend a lot of time at the trunk of a non descript rental. It must have been the complicated financing. I think he brought two guitars just to constrain the space available for new stuff from Moore. I’ll try to remember that trick.

Next level tactics!

Damn this looks like fun...just checking how long my drive to Evansville would be...let’s see 10 hours and 39 minutes per Google...so I could probably make it in 8. You guys will still be there right?

Make sure you stop at GC a few blocks from Moore Guitars. They're bound to have at least (or at most) one new, but badly beat up PRS floor model lying around there. :confused:

Back