Jeff Beck+Paul Rogers+Ann Wilson Tour

DOH. The CHI show is same night as Foo Fighters @ Wrigley, which I already have tix for.

This concert could not possibly be more epic in my opinion. My favorite guitarist and my favorite rock male and female vocalists.

I can just about imagine the three of 'em doing "Fire and Water."

Here's a little old something to remind everyone of the legacy and awesomeness of the one and only Jeff Beck...When you listen closely, it's as if every single note has a purpose and tone and life of it's own under his fingers.

Play it loud for best effect...

Last edited:
Call me a heretic, but I kinda prefer Rhonda and Narada to Tal and Vinnie. Not by any sort of a huge margin of course!

On a related note, doesn’t Jeff Beck get the most incredible choices of collaborators? Seems like only Chick and Herbie ever manage to pick his pockets come tour season.

Last edited:
Pre-sale tickets for the ACL Moody Theater date, July 26th, just went on pre-sale...Got mine.

Section 4, Row Eye(9 rows back), Seat 217---on the left side aisle...Silver package; the Gold Package seat was $150 more for the D row, same seat...here's 'the thing' both Gold and Silver get the same concert 'fan package'...

I've calculated that from the very first time I saw and heard him, December 23, 1965 to July's concert is: 52 years, 7 months and 3 days...My high school band was 'The Beau Street Runners'

iTp1W2X.jpg

Last edited:
Back