Jason from Chicago Music Exchange here

We just got a few new cool one off color semi hollow S2s in.

zgb29det2lf0muaqkgv0.jpg

https://www.chicagomusicexchange.co...-fired-red-smoked-burst-serial-235960/4059857

This is one of the most incredible private stocks weve had in the store in quite a while. I have better detailed pictures as well I just couldnt figure out how to properly upload them.

here ya go!
mcebjql4wu8ojuenfw1g.jpg
Jason,
That's the guitar I tried out when I was in there, isn't it? It has to be.

Everybody, this guitar looks gorgeous in the photos. The photographs don't fully capture how stunning it is. And it plays every bit as it looks.

It's expensive. I could not do a successful selling job to Mrs. matonanjin and I ended up finding a HB1 at a local store that she would buy into (literally).

But if it's within your budget this guitar is incredible, as Jason describes it.

(Jason, you probably remember me as Ron Petersen, not matonanjin;))

Last edited:
Paul Reed Smith Private Stock McCarty 594 "Graveyard Limited" Dark Cherry Smoked Burst

I have one of these on the way, any one have any interest in this? Let me know!

The team here including myself hit up @prsguitars in the spring and handpicked and built some guitars—they’re just now rollin’ in and look
1f4a5
1f525
L-R—Wood Library Custom 24 10 Top Quilt Charcoal w Brazilian Board Pattern Thin—McCarty 594 Soapbar Artist Package Flame Copperhead Wrap Burst Custom Color with Indian Rosewood Board- Pattern Vintage Neck & Wood Library Custom 24 10 Top Flame Charcoal/Natural Back w/Charcoal Binding, Microburst, Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard & Pattern Thin Neck. Message me with any more questions

Back