It's a disease, but I am BEYOND excited

markd21

So, everyday I scour Reverb.com checking out the latest PRS offerings. I am able to resist most things because either they aren't interesting or cost more than I want to spend. I am a bargain hunter, for the most part. I am picky. There are certain things I expect my PRS guitars to have. That's for another thread...

Anyway, for the LONGEST time I have wanted a Johnny Hiland. It just seems like a COOL guitar - a Tele meets a CE24, supposedly. I have been watching a few on Reverb these past couple of weeks. Then tonight, this one popped up.

I am not big on black, but this thing looks nearly immaculate and has a 10 top. The price was in my comfort zone, and after a couple hours of mental and emotional self-combat I pulled the trigger.

I am looking forward to its arrival. I filmed the eleven guitars for my "PRS Single Coils" video, but now I will wait until this bad-boy arrives and add it to the examples.

That means the video will now be "Twelve PRS' and their Single Coil Sounds". Here's what the video will include:

CU22 WL 58/15LT
DGT Artist
SC245 57/08 LTD
Brent Mason Signature
P22
CE24 Semi Hollow
EG3
S2 Vela
S2 Studio
S2 Standard Singlecut
Paul's Guitar
Johnny Hiland Signature

Neat-O!!!

You got it! I saw an old thread on the Gear Page where people/owners were raving about them. I've got my fingers crossed.

Word! The blade is the only thing holding me back, I’d like to hear what you have to say about it.

Way cool...Enjoy...I saw a PRS sponsored clinic a few years back and JH was killer...shame he's unable to be satisfied with an endorsement. (He's a jumper)

Back