It's 2018: which PRS gets most of your attention?

39286351385_1c58cf017c_b.jpg

It has been this guitar since the day it entered my stable. I don’t see that ever changing, but I’ll revisit that statement again when the new Buckeye SC594 gets here :D.
31188659285_f9ffe64e2f_b.jpg

30381864483_7bc5ca579e_b.jpg
OMG. Wow. I think I just found the "yellow" finish of my dreams. That is absolutely gorgeous!

What is that finish officially called? Black-Livingston Lemondrop fade? Looks great with that reverse chevron flame!

EDIT: Oooh, is that "Sandstorm"?

Last edited:
This past week or two I have played both SE Acoustics, my SE-7, ZM, JA-15, RL Vela, and probably something else.

My P245SH does tend to occupy a lot of my time if I'm doing electric guitar gigs, but I don't think I've played it since St Pat's Day weekend.

OTOH, there are PRSi that have certainly been neglected for months - my MM SE baritone, for example. But I do try to play each of them a little every couple of months.

No doubt, my HB12! Quite possibly the most under rated guitar in the PRS line! Play it all the time.
IMG_3156_zpsd6e8a602.jpg
I keep forgetting to look for these - I know they aren't common, but occasionally pop up on Reverb, etc. I've never owned a 12-string electric - I thought a Rickenbacker was going to fill that void before I started buying PRSi, but obviously I see no reason to settle for a Rick, now. Yours is a beautiful example! Love the color and the nice tight fiddle-back flame.

It has been this guitar since the day it entered my stable. I don’t see that ever changing, but I’ll revisit that statement again when the new Buckeye SC594 gets here :D.
31188659285_f9ffe64e2f_b.jpg

30381864483_7bc5ca579e_b.jpg

Damn, this is beautiful... and making me thirsty (root beer float, or a bourbon... it’s almost 5 here’s so a bourbon).

Back