It's 2018: which PRS gets most of your attention?

I am collecting 1980's PRS guitars now. Even though the new ones are very well made there is something special about the early ones...

I don't disagree at all. Until I got my Private Stock about a month ago my most played PRS was an 86 CU24. Not as refined but very cool.

I don't disagree at all. Until I got my Private Stock about a month ago my most played PRS was an 86 CU24. Not as refined but very cool.
I might add that your 1986 is totally badass!!!

That is a guitar I’d love to own.

Just curious, of your PRS stable, what's your go-to axe right now? Spill!

*points at avatar*

[Edited to add a fresh picture, it was bad form to kick off a new thread empty. :rolleyes:]

fi87FJrg.jpg
The SS. I was in the store when the salesman called the company to ask if I could order one with crackwood(you can't because JM says so).

The customer service person said if I didn't place an order a month ago, I won't be able to get one for a year.

The SS. I was in the store when the salesman called the company to ask if I could order one with crackwood(you can't because JM says so).

The customer service person said if I didn't place an order a month ago, I won't be able to get one for a year.

Cool for me...maybe they will have a non signiture by then...I utimately would ultimately like to see black with a maple board....preferably in an SE, ya know...because I'm poor that and because my CR is keeping my GAS at bay for now...well those and the threat of a violent death at the hands of the ginger goddess....if I spend more 1000... she's still mean ....

With all the PRS guitars I have, I replied my 1990 Whale Blue has been my #1. Now I can’t put down my 300 Limited Edition I recently purchased. It’s just that unbelievable to play. All my PRS guitars are custom 24s, signatures, etc. except for my Santana and Tonare Grand.

It is that fun to play cannot put this LTD guitar down. Pics of my two favorites, you’ve seen them separately but what the heck here’s pictures of them together.

hZeI5rq.jpg

PpfDoc1.jpg

cclHGTE.jpg

With all the PRS guitars I have, I replied my 1990 Whale Blue has been my #1. Now I can’t put down my 300 Limited Edition I recently purchased. It’s just that unbelievable to play. All my PRS guitars are custom 24s, signatures, etc. except for my Santana and Tonare Grand.

It is that fun to play cannot put this LTD guitar down. Pics of my two favorites, you’ve seen them separately but what the heck here’s pictures of them together.

hZeI5rq.jpg

PpfDoc1.jpg

cclHGTE.jpg

Man, I can't get enough of the top on your LE. So hawt!

Back