It seems whatever Hans had, it's contagious...

Cool! Only Shawn and Sergio are sworn to secrecy? :D

So everyone gather round... here's what's up!

Forget it. I ain't sayin' jack.

Spoke to The Man just then, a bit of trouble understanding the Aussie with a slight cold that just woke up, but we got there in the end. Things are moving along, the guitar should be with them this week...

Spoke to The Man just then, a bit of trouble understanding the Aussie with a slight cold that just woke up, but we got there in the end. Things are moving along, the guitar should be with them this week...

Sorry Justin, the phone connection was a little "iffy" which didn't help. Send that baby my way and we'll hook it up right!

Ok here's a hint of what's being done, thanks Shawn for the update! (Bigfoot zoom by yours truly)

9314765919_cd5405560d_o.jpg

OK, so what we have here? Narrow 408s, one volume, 2 coil taps and a sweet switch???

Close but not quite! The photo is deceptive, the 3rd mini-toggle is for the 3rd narrow 408! What else is missing is the push-pull tone pot which will activate the bridge pickup. This will allow for all pickup combos, by adding in neck/bridge and neck/middle/bridge. I worked out how many different combinations this is and it's ridiculous.

Here's a "before" shot, guitar sourced from David Grantham - thanks again for a smooth deal!

9320313668_7fb3d07e8a_b.jpg

Back