It’s official…

I have been playing more and it is mostly due to some renewed interest in some pedals. i have spent quite a bit of cash lately buying new pedals but it is getting the guitar in my hands and I am really enjoying the tones I have been creating with the new pedals. I pulled my CU22 out and have really been enjoying that guitar a lot.

I am experiencing something kind of cool. It seems that I have not really lost anything in my hands. I had a bit too strong of a grip when I first started playing but I got past that fairly fast. My ear seems to have improved while not playing. I am hearing things in my tone that I don't think I heard before. I have actually unplugged my wireless and started using a cable again. I like the responsiveness of the cable compared to the wireless. I may stop using the wireless when I get to playing live again. I have a couple of irons in the fire on bands at the moment. I really need to hit the woodshed and then get out and start setting in with some of the bands I know. that should get things moving.

Back