ISO: My old 2000 Custom 22 Soapbar (Black, Maple, Birds)

wornfrets

It's been almost 15 years since I sold this guitar. I have always kept an eye out for it but have never come across it (or even one like it).

It's a Custom 22 Soapbar (serial # 48263) in black with a maple neck and bird inlays. There is a telltale chip near the strap button behind the bridge.

If anyone out there owns it or knows where it is, I would love the opportunity to buy it back. Thank you!

Crummy 2005 photos here:

80S310X.jpg

TRykKgz.jpg

v2sKCXX.jpg

I understand your search. If I could have one guitar back, it would be my '99 CU22 Soapbar. That guitar sat so good in our band's mix! A period of unemployment forced me to sell it and some other choice pieces, but that's the one I really miss. Good luck in your search!

Not a PRS but I had a 1988 Kramer Paul Dean in a metallic bubble gum pink that I traded away... that day haunts my life lol admittedly the guitar I traded for doesn't come close in value but it is one of the best guitars I have ever had. I definitely feel you on this one.

I had an 01 Singlecut (tobacco sunburst) with Seymour Duncan’s (invader in the bridge - yeah yeah I know - and a trembucker in the neck with a resistor wired in to essentially make the neck pickup max volume at around 7:00).

THE one that got away. I purchased four other 2001s after and none of them had the same feel, neck, or mojo as that beast.

Would love to get her back…good luck on your quest!

Back