Is this forum constantly making you verify that you're human?

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
Wondering if it's just me - every time I load the forum page today, I get to a page that says verifying your browser, and makes me do the stupid captcha "click every pic that has a bicycle" thing twice before letting me in. Then the forum works normally, until I go to another page. I come back, and have to do the captcha again...wondering if it's something on my end or if the forum has gone wacky for everyone.

Negative. I've never had that happen. Although, I think someone may have started a thread about this sometime last fall, or summer. I can't remember what the cause, or fix, was.

Fine here as well.

For better or for worse, however, the universe verifies my human frailties on a daily basis. :D

No ! everything is fine here too! have you recently surprised your doggie with your cell phone !?

Your thread title is actually correct.

Every time I see a NGD post my instant gratification juices ooze out of my pores and I start creating ways to afford one just like it.

A robot can't click on every pic that has a crosswalk nor can a robot lust after a beautiful PRS.

I had it happen on clicking the Notifications. Did the captcha and now it’s fine.

oXW4aS1.jpg

Saw the title, thought it was some kind of existential question about life or something.

Back