Is This Fake?

Callam Eva

been offered to trade my les paul for this ? thoughts and just wouldn't mind someone to check whether its fake or real ?

Last edited:
Bill, I moved that thread to the General section right after you grabbed the URL. I just fixed the link in your post. Hope you don't mind.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;81626 said:
Bill, I moved that thread to the General section right after you grabbed the URL. I just fixed the link in your post. Hope you don't mind.

Man, you had me going in circles! :rofl:

PRS Custom 24 FAKE OR REAL??!

hey guys, just a quick question ive been looking to get rid of my les paul and get a prs for a while now and have been offered a straight up trade for this i just want to validate that its real can you guys get back as soon as possible as this trade is to take place on saturday cheers.

Threads merged. You don't need 2 threads to ask the same question.

If your images still aren't working I'll fix them in an hour when I get home.

Looks legit to me. Almost looks like a burl maple top. Wish there was a more direct straight shot of the top. Potentially great. Lots of character to it whether burl or not. Might be a crazy quilt. I say go for it, looks cool & love the old birds.

The guitar in question is 100% LEGIT. Chinese knock offs NEVER - EVER have the correct spacing on the headstock for tuner holes. Also- the inlay is spot on. You could distinguish a knockoff effortlessly with out a comparison. MAKE THE TRADE! You won't regret it!

thanks for the verification guys making the trade on saturday cant wait to get a hold of this beauty

Back