Is this fake?

WIth so many of these fakes out and about, it seems that many want the appearance of a great guitar without having to dig deep into their back pocket to get a proper one. A "football" output jack might fool a person that doesn't know better, but won't fly with a knowledgeable PRS person. I would not be one of those admittedly, but even me, with only one PRS to my name with no intention of another could sit and pick one of these apart. Seemingly buying one of these to point out it's fallacies only to say "it's not too bad" only seems to encourage rather than condemn the fake practice.

there is a Santana on eBay for 1900 .00 i think that's too cheap. to be true.
anyone else see that.

there is a Santana on eBay for 1900 .00 i think that's too cheap. to be true.
anyone else see that.
Well within range - you can pay more, especially for 10 tops or non-standard woods like an all maple neck, of course.

And of course, don't discount the chance that someone just doesn't know or care how much it should be worth (estate sale type guitars, angry ex-spouse, etc).

And if it's the same Santana III I just found on the 'bay, someone also knocked the S#!T out of the headstock, so that will bring the price down significantly.

I think it's good that some people are doing the appropriate researching when buying a guitar and making sure it's authentic and not a knockoff. I don't know enough about PRS guitars to verify a real or fake one but that one looked like crap.

The front looks good? Not quite.

I'd give about tree fiddy for that, as in $3.50 ...or less.

I need help to verify if a PRS SE Zach Myers it’s original or copy. Anyone can help me? Serial number R06385
Thanks

I need help to verify if a PRS SE Zach Myers it’s original or copy. Anyone can help me? Serial number R06385
Thanks
Gonna need more than that to go on. After 3 posts you can put up photos and we will be able to tell more. The serial # starts with a letter and that's a good sign, but we will need to see it.

zHAynMI.jpg
7mCsisA.jpg
0iNigOt.jpg
eh9F73p.jpg
SvbE99Q.jpg
acpsjFJ.jpg
Save your money, I will sell you a brand new Bernie for 400 pounds the real thing!

Thank you for the proposal but I’m doing a swap. I’m owner of a music man but I need some money to pay my studies here

I’m sure someone else has commented on this, but how does the trem even work, the rear cavity is totally out of line!

Back