Is this double-neck the Ultimate PRS PS?

Can confirm a Dragon double-neck. Just happy I didn't drop it!

RHZgzNB.jpg
Now THAT is a bad ass double neck!

11Top - first of all, just simply wow on that guitar. Stunning. So, does that double neck make it a 22?

I’m sure that most of us willing to make the time ;)

Compacted version: I bought the Guitar from Hollywood GC in January 2008 (NAMM). Part of my purchase agreement included a clause that I had to keep the whole thing under wraps for 6 months.

Now google Carlos Santana November 2, 2007 for your answer.

For the record: only guitar I ever bought that I actually asked for my Wife’s permission

Compacted version: I bought the Guitar from Hollywood GC in January 2008 (NAMM). Part of my purchase agreement included a clause that I had to keep the whole thing under wraps for 6 months.

For the record: only guitar I ever bought that I actually asked for my Wife’s permission
Now that’s pretty cool!

Ha, that is awesome back story! Divorce and death, the two dreaded D's!! Thanks for sharing!!!

And what did she say when you finally turned down an offer and told her about it? ;):p:D

Thanks for sharing. Quite a back story!

I’ve got time and don’t know this story!

See above Vaughn.

Back