Is this a deal breaker for anyone else?

WEDGE said:
Hans.....that's the beauty of Private Stock.......everyone gets their version of 'right'..........besides you have gotten so many right you can be forgiven for wearing black socks with shorts just once :cool:
What about white socks with deck shoes? :D

loafers-meme-generator-white-socks-shorts-deck-shoes-you-know-who-i-m-talking-about-c21daf.jpg

In order to have the inlayed logo, they need to use a veneer on the headstock. They have done RW veneers with the inlayed logo for years, I'm not sure they couldn't do maple veneers with the logo ... if they chose to. Shawn?

wilerty said:
In order to have the inlayed logo, they need to use a veneer on the headstock. They have done RW veneers with the inlayed logo for years, I'm not sure they couldn't do maple veneers with the logo ... if they chose to. Shawn?

Bill, what on earth are you talking about? I don't see what relevance headstock veneers have to white socks and bunny slippers. Geesh. Stay on topic, dammit Bill. :mrgreen:

The Ratchet said:
Bill, what on earth are you talking about? I don't see what relevance headstock veneers have to white socks and bunny slippers. Geesh. Stay on topic, dammit Bill. :mrgreen:
Yeah... Mark? I'd back off a little. You do NOT want to mess with Bill.

Wilerty.png

Wilerty2.png

Yeah, I have to agree with everyone. The maple's better. But hey, if Paul has trouble unloading these things, I um, wow . . . I'll be like, uh, willing to find a home for them somewhere. No, it's ok. Really . . . it's the least I could do. Lemme know, I'll pick 'em up.

Moderator, moderator ... I want to report this guy Hans ... oooops :eek:

It can't be me ... I would never wear those chains or buttons with my guitars ...

WEDGE said:
Hans.....that's the beauty of Private Stock.......everyone gets their version of 'right'..........besides you have gotten so many right you can be forgiven for wearing black socks with shorts just once :cool:
Black socks work as long as the shoes are black, the shorts are black and the shirt is black :lol:

vchizzle said:
WEDGE said:
Black socks work as long as the shoes are black, the shorts are black and the shirt is black :lol:

Knee highs :?:

Resurrecting this back to original point because I never got a definitive answer............if I scrape together the coinage can the maple neck option be had without the dark headstock overlay???

Slush fund is growing and needs a direction to throw it towards......... :)

Resurrecting this back to original point because I never got a definitive answer............if I scrape together the coinage can the maple neck option be had without the dark headstock overlay???

Slush fund is growing and needs a direction to throw it towards......... :)
Paul, I suggest calling your local dealer (today) and have them ask the question for you.

Back