Is there any way to tell the number of guitars made of a certain model?

walrus

I was wondering if there was a way to find out how many Hollowbody Spruce guitars were made. I guess this is a good question for any PRS model. In the case of my Guild acoustic, the serial number is specific to each model, so I know only 193 D64's were made. Just wondering...

Unless you know somebody who knows, you won't be able to find out. PRS won't release that kind of info.

There are special numbered runs and sometimes dealers know how many were made if they ordered their own run. Otherwise, you won't know

Walrus, the legend of the Hollowbody Spruce says that only three were made. Yours, some other guy’s, and my friend Dave’s.

Therefore your guitar is extremely rare and worth One Billion Dollars. Congratulations!

:D

Walrus, the legend of the Hollowbody Spruce says that only three were made. Yours, some other guy’s, and my friend Dave’s.

Therefore your guitar is extremely rare and worth One Billion Dollars. Congratulations!

:D
The other guy must be selling his because I've seen one on Craigslist...;)

No. Because then the only sensible thing to do would be to sell it. Then you'd have to live without a HB spruce, and who wants to do that? I mean, it'd be easier if you never knew the joy of one in the first place... I assume that's how the people without one can continue going on.

HBS seems like the best camping guitar for dudes who only like electrics.

HBS seems like the best camping guitar for dudes who only like electrics.

Stratwithamp.jpg

Back