Is there a PRSh touring schedule?

Sage

While you were partying I studied the guitar.
I know PRSh has been on the road a bunch this year visiting music stores; we've seen various reports of appearances and he has mentioned it in interviews. Is there an official schedule so we know when he'll be visiting where? I'd really love to meet him and shake his hand if he's making an appearance at a music store near me. I'd make a trip to Experience this year but that's not really doable with two small children at home, so if he's going to be in my area I'd really like to know.

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I would like that too. I do know that some people get on email lists of the local shops and hope the shop puts out an email reguarding so. But that is assuming that the shop sends out an email letting you know. Also, "like" that shop on their FB page is another way. It would be nice if their was a "Paul's schedule" on this site or main PRS site though.

I just got on my stores email list, as I would more than likely have to reserve a day off work if Paul is at the store in the evening, as I start work before the birds are up.

I just got on my stores email list, as I would more than likely have to reserve a day off work if Paul is at the store in the evening, as I start work before the birds are up.
Get on email list of every Prs dealer within an hour(or more) of you is my suggestion. Even if you will never shop or go there.

Great idea. Just found out this morning the man is going to be in LaCrosse. What with all the flooding, there's no way I can make it on that kind of notice. Wish there WaS a list - I could have maybe made arrangements. :(

And yes - I AM linked to Dave's Guitars - but somehow their notification missed me. My loss, their loss - last time Mr. S was up there, I got my only ME. No telling what I could have talked the wife into today.

PRS just sent out an email the other day of summer tour dates/locales.

It is official.
http://asharpmusicco.com/

prsclinic.jpg

I was hoping he'd show up at Rainbow Guitars in Tucson again. I went to the roadshow four years ago and it was great. I could get my Mira signed this time. Plus it would give me the excuse to drive down to Tucson to go to Rainbow which is my favorite retail store of any type in the state of Arizona.

AUGH. I stopped by a local dealer only to find out that PRSh was here just two months ago and I missed it! :(

Wish I could make the trek to Maryland for Experience. Would love to have him autograph my copy of the PRS Guitar Book.

Back