Is there a 2002 PRS catalog and/or price list?

walrus

Searching and searching, but no luck finding even an image that such a thing exits. I can find 2003, though. Did they not put one out in 2002?

Thanks!

@garrett usually finds em for people using the way back machine.
I know he likes to throw that way back machine around, like it's a thing, but I think he just has a stash in his basement. I have a friend that lives in Florida and he told me there used to be some guy who would run in every music store, grab all the PRS brochures and run out. I think he got a picture of him one day after he snagged a stack of them. I'll see if he can send it and we'll confirm if it's Garrett or not.

I was going to mention this before, but after he won the "Man of the Year" award, I thought it might just come off sounding like petty jealousy.

I know he likes to throw that way back machine around, like it's a thing, but I think he just has a stash in his basement. I have a friend that lives in Florida and he told me there used to be some guy who would run in every music store, grab all the PRS brochures and run out. I think he got a picture of him one day after he snagged a stack of them. I'll see if he can send it and we'll confirm if it's Garrett or not.

I was going to mention this before, but after he won the "Man of the Year" award, I thought it might just come off sounding like petty jealousy.

I don't why, but I had to laugh out loud at this. I guess it's the image of somebody running into a store and grabbing a stack of brochures and running back out. I can picture the store owner yelling "Hey come back here!" :p

I don't why, but I had to laugh out loud at this. I guess it's the image of somebody running into a store and grabbing a stack of brochures and running back out. I can picture the store owner yelling "Hey come back here, Garrett!" :p

Fixed it for ya.

Ok, I made the whole thing up. Or maybe I dreamed it.

Back