Is their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website

billx

Hi guys just wanted to know if their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website
looking to shift on a 7string but i wanted to use PRS since that I'm very comfortable of using PRS,already tried other guitar and didn't work for me only PRS

Hi guys just wanted to know if their any other color for 7 string PRS beside from the 2 models on the PRS website
looking to shift on a 7string but i wanted to use PRS since that I'm very comfortable of using PRS,already tried other guitar and didn't work for me only PRS

Those are the only 2 colors available. If a dealer orders a certain quantity of them - they can specify a limited run of a unique color. I believe a dealer in Germany has ordered a run of black.

Oouch.that's gonna be a little hard.:) any dealer that you can tell me that ships out in the philippines for a black or white color?
thanks for the rep appriciate it

Oouch.that's gonna be a little hard.:) any dealer that you can tell me that ships out in the philippines for a black or white color?
thanks for the rep appriciate it

I'm honestly not sure - since it's not even out I'm not aware of who is doing any sort of special color runs other than that one dealer in Germany. If I come across anything I will gladly PM you.

Back