Is the Bernie...

The One and ZM are also pretty close. Practically zero upgrades needed, those G&B P90’s have a slight advantage in sounding great but, the 245’s are darn nice.

The One and ZM are also pretty close. Practically zero upgrades needed, those G&B P90’s have a slight advantage in sounding great but, the 245’s are darn nice.

I replaced the 245s (which were just fine) in my ZM with #7’s...plus coil spliting on P/P tone pots...does it all.

Of the 3 SE's I have owned (own), the Bernie is by far my favorite. (I previously had a first gen Santana and an early Tremonti).

I replaced the 245s (which were just fine) in my ZM with #7’s...plus coil spliting on P/P tone pots...does it all.

I bought my Bernie used and it was already modded, so I never got to try the G&B 245’s in there. However I did swap out the 245’s in my CU22 Semi-Hollow, which didn’t really need to be done in all honesty.

se245pup2.jpg

gig.JPG

... the single greatest SE, or what?

If it isn’t, which SE is?

I've never tried The One but I do love my singlecut soapbar. I also know that if anyone wants to try and take my Bernie off me, they'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. The Chris Robertson may even equal the Bernie though (that maybe because I'm still in the honeymoon period with it)?

Cosmetic mods only - just waiting on a ivory p-90 cover
[/url

I really want to try out a Chris Robertson. It almost could've been tailor-made to suit my tastes. Still, I love the core models- only one of my PRSs is an SE. So far, at least...

... the single greatest SE?

In a word - Abso-smurfly

Mine came into the house, already modded perfectly. It beat all three of my Core models, WRT comfort and playability (to my tastes). It's all the Singlecut perfection I'll ever need.

That said, my Bernie and RL Vela get equal amp time, because I'm spoiled, and have the luxury of owning two PRSi of the highest quality I could ever hope for.

Back