Is PTC super busy?

Jungebez

Hello all, just wondering if anyone knows if the PTC is backlogged atm? I submitted a request back on Sept. 30th and got a reply the next day from Customer Service, we were in the middle of discussing options, but I have not heard from anyone since Oct. 9th. I was really looking forward to sending in my guitar to get some work done too.

I believe PRS as a whole is super busy.
Just shoot them another email good folks they are

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things from my friends and via the interwebs. Already sent a follow up.

Hello all, just wondering if anyone knows if the PTC is backlogged atm? I submitted a request back on Sept. 30th and got a reply the next day from Customer Service, we were in the middle of discussing options, but I have not heard from anyone since Oct. 9th. I was really looking forward to sending in my guitar to get some work done too.
I had a pretty massive PTC project completed recently and it took about 4 months. Speaking with them about their backlog, they are pretty busy right now, but I would ping them again. Great team and I couldn't speak more highly of their work. Patience is key with PRS at the moment though as the Silver Sky and 594s have really pushed their orders volume up. It's all hands on deck there.

Back