Is PRS doing the Wood Library program again for dealers?!

I am very, very confused. Not being an insider and all...

Who is Phenny? And why is he called that? Why are so many people using his picture?

Who is Markie? I thought Markie was the guy in the pictures of Phenny.

Why is Ace relieving himself outdoors against a wall? And who is Ace anyway?

And Who's on First?

Last edited:
Why isn't Ace wearing his spaceman makeup and platinum platform boots is what I want to know.

Why isn't Ace wearing his spaceman makeup and platinum platform boots is what I want to know.

0152.jpg

Anyone going to step up and build some DGTs with W/F necks? Or are the parameters of this locked down to just wood choices? That's the differences I've seen so far in these runs that have been posted thus far.

Anyone going to step up and build some DGTs with W/F necks? Or are the parameters of this locked down to just wood choices? That's the differences I've seen so far in these runs that have been posted thus far.

This would bring back around the age-old debate of, "When does a DGT cease to be a DGT?" This is an artist's Signature Model, spec-ed by the artist himself, with his own neck carve on which he and Paul worked very closely. When it gets away from DGh's specs... is it still a David Grissom Signature model... yada, yada, yada...

This would bring back around the age-old debate of, "When does a DGT cease to be a DGT?" This is an artist's Signature Model, spec-ed by the artist himself, with his own neck carve on which he and Paul worked very closely. When it gets away from DGh's specs... is it still a David Grissom Signature model... yada, yada, yada...
True, but changing the neck profile on the DGT or Tremonti isn't going to affect the tone,etc as much as a maple, rosewood, or korina neck would. Plus this is how the stoptail DGTs came into existence. I guess it depends on how you look at it. You could just spec it as a McCarty trem with jumbo frets and DGT electronics. It would be like the DC22 still being a Santana....close but not exactly. With this program, I would think it would be a good way to experiment with things like that again. A Tremonti, W/F, stoptail would also be cool and not very different from his original signature model.

Last edited:
They did a special run of the 513 for Bizarre guitar a few years back with a wide fat maple neck. I love this guitar.
Picture171.jpg

Back