Is It That They All Sound Different, Or Do I Just Like Cute Amp Boxes?

for the rock stuff I always run 2 amps (Boogie Studio 22+ /Sovtek mig 50 through Marshall 4x12 slant) , and a TC stereo chorus/trem/flange as the splitter ..usually set to a mild trem.
For my fiddle I run a biamp with the top going to a mesa rosette , then effects send to a T Rex quint set for 1 octave down so I get Cello to Violin range on my 5 string .. .to a GK 800 bass amp ..1100 watts of juicy tone.

Last edited:
for the rock stuff I always run 2 amps (Boogie Studio 22+ /Sovetek mig 50 through Marshall 4x12 slant) , and a TC stereo chorus/trem/flange as the splitter ..usually set to a mild trem.
For my fiddle I run a biamp with the top going to a mesa rosette , then effects send to a T Rex quint set for 1 octave down so I get Cello to Violin range on my 5 string .. .to a GK 800 bass amp ..1100 watts of juicy tone.
Sounds like a lot of joy-joy right there!

Which reminds me, I had a TC SCF, what a great pedal.

When I run 2 amps, I use a Lehle splitter box, and combine the HXDA with a Mesa Lone Star set very clean. The two amps work well together. Generally, I'll split my pedalboard at its insert point, and use a second H9 into the Mesa with a tiny amount of harmonic tremolo, giving it a nice swirl.

Back