Is it me, or should this seriously be my first Santana?

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
The wife would kills me.... aCk!!! o_O

hne5vsnzgrpbzth1iail.jpg

The following assumes that everyone in your household will still have food in the house to eat after the purchase …...

1. The price is way cheaper if you think of it in English pounds, makes it look better :D
2. If you are playing it, you aren't getting in your wife's way but she will always know where you are (which is generally a good thing)
3. And you will be increasing your brain capacity through playing different guitars so avoiding slipping into early senility (essential health care)
4. That colour scheme will match anything in the house and, indeed, will make you look way posher than your neighbours
5. If the fabled bus of doom were to run you over tomorrow, she would feel terrible she denied you this last moment of happiness

Need I go on? :)

The following assumes that everyone in your household will still have food in the house to eat after the purchase …...

1. The price is way cheaper if you think of it in English pounds, makes it look better :D
2. If you are playing it, you aren't getting in your wife's way but she will always know where you are (which is generally a good thing)
3. And you will be increasing your brain capacity through playing different guitars so avoiding slipping into early senility (essential health care)
4. That colour scheme will match anything in the house and, indeed, will make you look way posher than your neighbours
5. If the fabled bus of doom were to run you over tomorrow, she would feel terrible she denied you this last moment of happiness

Need I go on? :)

Preach! This is solid advice!

Glide, of course you should do it!

Its pretty (and I think Santanas are the prettiest PRS), but the last guitar I bought was pretty too. Trouble is it wasnt the best example of that model available. The best one was a gaudy top that I didnt like the look of. Ive had buyers remorse ever since. Because you spend more time playing it than you do looking at it.

Back