Is it just myself or do others suffer the same affliction?

Just musing this one over.
I saw the St.Patricks day green guitar thread and some of the stunning guitars within and thought, wow, yes maybe I need a green guitar in my life.
So I went hunting on Reverb and eBay and had quite a goodly number in my watchlists ranging from $700 to $6000.
But somehow I ended up with this...
So is it just me who gets too easily distracted by something else pretty and shiny or is it a common flaw?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1XD1Dg0
A flaw? Nooooo..... It's a freakin' addiction !!

Love it!! Congrats!! forget Redbull.......... PRS... it gives you wings!

Oh dear...
Unfortunately this is not green either but apparently, I just had my silly money offer on this accepted on eBay so may as well make this a twofer thread now.
Doh...maybe I can paint it green?

Ok so I guess it's NGD for myself, I'm actually flying home right now but the wife has confirmed this has been delivered.
Now my thoughts so far are along the lines of the pups.
Seller stated that neck was PRS but bridge was a Gibson humbucker .
I believe this model was only made for two years?
What pups would it have come with originally and should I even worry about it if it sounds ok( which I have no idea about yet!).

Ok so I guess it's NGD for myself, I'm actually flying home right now but the wife has confirmed this has been delivered.
Now my thoughts so far are along the lines of the pups.
Seller stated that neck was PRS but bridge was a Gibson humbucker .
I believe this model was only made for two years?
What pups would it have come with originally and should I even worry about it if it sounds ok( which I have no idea about yet!).

Well, that was a little underwhelming...lol.
Definitely needs to have pups surgery methinks!
However the guitar itself has a real nice feel and the weight feels just about perfect to me .
And it was an absolute steal so worth putting a few dollars and a bit of work into.

Back