Introduction from Chris Swope

Private Reserve Guitars

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hello. I'm brand new to this forum. I know a few of you gents from the old Birds And Moons days but I will be new to most of you. My name is Chris Swope and I'm here at Private Reserve Guitars. We are the high-end world of Musician's Friend. I handle all the good stuff, which as you know, includes PRS! Most of our PRS inventory is in the room with me here in Kansas City. I look forward to working with you guys. I need to learn my way around this thing so I think I'll attempt to post a photo.
10167362001.jpg
Feel free to email or call on my direct line. 816.423.4970

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;63727 said:
Welcome to the forum, Chris! And... for selling me a killer DC22.

I think Mark means Joey. Erm.... SIR Joey. :)
Yes, thanks for spoon-feeding me that one. Of course I know Sir Brazzalot! He is a fine fellow and, like so many others, plays circles around me.

Yeah... I remember you. You're the dude who got me hooked on R5's if memory serves. If I know what's good for me, I'll put you on my "ignore" list :) Though since I don't have Brent on my "ignore" list, I obviously don't know what's good for me...

Hello. I'm brand new to this forum. I know a few of you gents from the old Birds And Moons days but I will be new to most of you. My name is Chris Swope and I'm here at Private Reserve Guitars. We are the high-end world of Musician's Friend. I handle all the good stuff, which as you know, includes PRS! Most of our PRS inventory is in the room with me here in Kansas City. I look forward to working with you guys. I need to learn my way around this thing so I think I'll attempt to post a photo.
10167362001.jpg
Feel free to email or call on my direct line. 816.423.4970

Way to start off with a bang Chris! :cheers:

Back