Introduce yourself!

Hey guys, new member, long time lurker. I first fell in love with PRS when I saw Emil Werstler's Private Stock Modern Eagle. I plan on getting a 408 very soon!
:408:

Hello from the Left Coast, Canada

Hi All!

I bought a 2010 PRS Mira (cherry) last night from a craigslist seller, so thought I would drop myself into the forums with an introduction. I've been playing (noodling) off and on for the last 35+ years. I've been mostly a single coil guy but realized I really need a well built, dual humbucker guitar to fill out the collection. Based on the 18 hours that I've had the Mira, I love it! I plugged it in to my Blackstar HT 20 last night and couldn't put it down. To give an indication of where I come from guitar-wise, here's a run down of my others: American Deluxe Fat-Strat, G&L ASAT Special, Gretsch Bo Diddley, beaten and broken Epiphone ES-335 style I was given when I was 7 years old, Larrivee D03 6 and 12 string, Martin GPCPA4 (made from spruce reclaimed from BC train bridges) cheap Johnson reso, and a Jaguar Deluxe bass.

I (try to) play just about any kind of music that strikes my fancy at the time. I lean towards classic rock and blues, but also enjoy a lot of the newer stuff.

Slivyr
Left Coast, Canada

Hi All!

I bought a 2010 PRS Mira (cherry) last night from a craigslist seller, so thought I would drop myself into the forums with an introduction. I've been playing (noodling) off and on for the last 35+ years. I've been mostly a single coil guy but realized I really need a well built, dual humbucker guitar to fill out the collection. Based on the 18 hours that I've had the Mira, I love it! I plugged it in to my Blackstar HT 20 last night and couldn't put it down. To give an indication of where I come from guitar-wise, here's a run down of my others: American Deluxe Fat-Strat, G&L ASAT Special, Gretsch Bo Diddley, beaten and broken Epiphone ES-335 style I was given when I was 7 years old, Larrivee D03 6 and 12 string, Martin GPCPA4 (made from spruce reclaimed from BC train bridges) cheap Johnson reso, and a Jaguar Deluxe bass.

I (try to) play just about any kind of music that strikes my fancy at the time. I lean towards classic rock and blues, but also enjoy a lot of the newer stuff.

Slivyr
Left Coast, Canada

Welcome to our craziness! :beer:

New to the big show....and PRS. Recently purchased my first PRS and love it. Got the Santana Se in tobacco sunburst. I was a little turned off by the short neck until I started playing it and quickly fell in love with it.

Hello gentlemen,

New member on forum, i just registered today cause... i didn't heard of it before. ^^
I'll be a PRS SE owner since 2 years, next September, with a Mickaël Åkerfeldt signature.

I've some other guitars (Squier, Lâg, Black Knight (7 strings)), and recently aquired a bass (Squier (5 strings)) and a pad (Akai) in order to practice studio.

I've always wanted a PRS guitar since I've tested my father's SE Santana II (8 years ago), and even if korean, it's a real pleasure to play these instruments.
But I don't lose hope to get an authentic model one day. ;)

Another occupation : I'm riding a Ducati SportClassic GT1000. This little piece of steel cost me my hypothetical american model of wood. But it's also a pleasure.

Hi y'all!

About two weeks ago I joined the PRS club when I purchased a '98 Standard 22. I am absolutely in love and cannot wait for my next guitar. I would love to hear some suggestions on which guitar I should get next. I am a fan of semi-hollowbodies as well as the Mira/Starla. I primarily play country/southern rock and blues.

Jam on,

Jack

Hello everyone! After 12 years of dreaming, I am finally able to say I am a proud PRS owner. Picked up a '07 custom 22 last week, and haven't stopped playing since. Super stoked for the many many hours I'll be spending with it over the years. I look forward to meeting some of you in the forums!

-L.S.

Hello everyone! After 12 years of dreaming, I am finally able to say I am a proud PRS owner. Picked up a '07 custom 22 last week, and haven't stopped playing since. Super stoked for the many many hours I'll be spending with it over the years. I look forward to meeting some of you in the forums!

-L.S.
Post a pic!

Hey Gang, new to the forum but not to PRS guitars. I've got 6 in my collection and love them all. #6 was purchased last night and is my first Private Stock, I'll post pictures when I can. Looking forward to sharing the PRS love and have enjoyed looking at all the eye candy & info. Have a great day!

Here ya go! Only have my crappy phone camera, but you get the idea!

hn46ckA.jpg

Hey Gang, new to the forum but not to PRS guitars. I've got 6 in my collection and love them all. #6 was purchased last night and is my first Private Stock, I'll post pictures when I can. Looking forward to sharing the PRS love and have enjoyed looking at all the eye candy & info. Have a great day!
Welcome.

Hi, I just joined the forum although I have been a PRS player for many years. Got a custom 24 in'89, one of the 10th anniversary models in'96 and a Santana III in '01, all of which I still have.

Back