Introduce yourself!

Thanks! Yes, that slippery slope is real :D I've already been dreaming of a Midnight Rose Silver Sky with rosewood fingerboard :D

That's an awesome score at the store. Congrats on both axes!

Welcome Stevie! Glad you found your way to the promised land of PRS!! We will do our best to ensure you acquire additional PRSi, and we LOVE pictures!!!
I’d be glad to post pics if I could just use a .jpg with
img /img on either side. Just today Photobucket finally deleted my account, after sending 100 emails, wanting me to pay them monthly.

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Just an amateur who loves guitar. Finally bought the guitar I've been dreaming about (Vela semi hollow in robin's egg blue.) Absolutely loving it! I look forward to getting to know some fellow PRS fans and learning a lot from you all. Take care, and see you around the patch.

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Just an amateur who loves guitar. Finally bought the guitar I've been dreaming about (Vela semi hollow in robin's egg blue.) Absolutely loving it! I look forward to getting to know some fellow PRS fans and learning a lot from you all. Take care, and see you around the patch.
Welcome to the forum.
Bonus pints for starting out with that sweet Vela as your avatar.

Good to have you on board indigocomet! Enjoy that beauty!! Can't wait to see your next PRS (there will be more) and a nice photo shoot of this one!!!

Rock and Roll!!!

Nice axe!

Vela; super cool!
Semi-hollow; nice!
Robin's Egg Blue; excellent!!

Welcome aboard :D

Oops it seems that I put my introduction as a topic on general discussion without realising that this article was the way to go so Hello everyone, I lusted after PRS guitars when they were introduced in the late 80s and by 1995 I had enough money that I had saved to buy my dream guitar and back then there were only about 5 outlets in the UK that stocked PRS where there was a choice available so I went to Manchesters sounds great shop and chose the one after trying many and have never regretted that decision. Happy as a pig in shzt

Oops it seems that I put my introduction as a topic on general discussion without realising that this article was the way to go so Hello everyone, I lusted after PRS guitars when they were introduced in the late 80s and by 1995 I had enough money that I had saved to buy my dream guitar and back then there were only about 5 outlets in the UK that stocked PRS where there was a choice available so I went to Manchesters sounds great shop and chose the one after trying many and have never regretted that decision. Happy as a pig in shzt
Welcome again Spider!
Pics when you can and don’t forget about your avatar. No minimum post counts to make one.;):)

Welcome to the forum Spider1967! Congrats on making that dream happen 28 years ago!! Would love to see the axes!!!

Been on a bit of a hiatus so welcome to al the new members! There's lots of knowledgeable folks here (I certainly don't mean me) and excellent advice on just about any guitar/amp/effects related topics. Enjoy the PRS addiction!

Hi, I'm Lucas.

I have been researching and watching videos of the PRS guitars for many months now, and I'm getting ready to make my first purchase soon.
I have to admit, I was drawn in by the amazing work of Mark Tremonti, but I'm also a big fan of the Andertons youtube channel.

Hi, I'm Lucas.

I have been researching and watching videos of the PRS guitars for many months now, and I'm getting ready to make my first purchase soon.
I have to admit, I was drawn in by the amazing work of Mark Tremonti, but I'm also a big fan of the Andertons youtube channel.
Welsome to the forum Lucas! You will get nothing but full support here to pull the trigger on your first PRS!! Do it, it's a way of life!!!

Hi, I'm Lucas.

Welcome Lucas! Thanks for the avatar!;):)
Remember to enjoy the hunt and “try before you buy“ is the best advice I can give you.

Back