Introduce yourself!

Greetings everyone, I'm new to the forum and to PRS guitars. I'm Erik a old school Rock/metal/prog fan. Typically I play USA BC Rich Gunslingers, but they are going to get a well deserved break.

Today I received my first PRS se...I bought the Fredrik Akesson se signature guitar and wish I would have bought one sooner.

Welcome Gunslinger 613!
My first “real” guitar was a BC Rich Gunslinger. It was painted like a camouflaged war bird with the number 315 (I think that was the number) right where your forearm would rest. Played MANY shows with that one. Once I started playing PRS, it went off in a trade.:)
I would love to see yours!

Hi everybody my name is Chris and I received my first PRS today. I’m a 41 year old metal head and until I got my 1996 Custom 24 10 top today, I played mostly Jackson guitars. My favorite being a 1996 Jackson Ps4 performer but I also have a pretty nice Kevin Bond Signature Rhoads I use a lot for gigs. I look forward to learning from everyone on here.

Hi everybody my name is Chris and I received my first PRS today. I’m a 41 year old metal head and until I got my 1996 Custom 24 10 top today, I played mostly Jackson guitars. My favorite being a 1996 Jackson Ps4 performer but I also have a pretty nice Kevin Bond Signature Rhoads I use a lot for gigs. I look forward to learning from everyone on here.
Welcome Chris!
Excellent work starting out with an avatar.;):)
Thanks.

Back