Introduce yourself!

Welcome wolfgeist. Looking forward to a thread sharing your PRS when you have time.

If it’s the one in your avatar, nice!

(If you haven’t already)
lol, couldn't resist posting a NGD post about it :)
Welcome Wolfsgeist!
Your story matches mine. Only difference being the decade - I was afflicted in the mid-80’s.:)
Nice!!! I wish I started playing earlier but I am so very glad I started as young as I did.

Hey everybody! Glad I found this forum - great place! I've been playing forever and remember seeing crazy flamed and curled PRS guitars on the walls of my local shop circa 1995, never figured I would own a few! I played a G&L ASAT most of my life but got into PRS in about the last 10 years! I'm a music therapist by day, and guitarist for the National Guard Band on some weekends and a couple weeks out of the year. Enough of that - here's some pictures!

pmJ9Pqmgj

The MEII on the left is the one that started it all for me! Just love being able to have both crunch and chime! Been gigging heavily with this one for years and its got the scars to prove it!

The CE24 on the right obviously appealed to a former Tele guy...

The McCarty in the center came this week!

Funny story....bought this for my finacee and bandmate as wedding gift...I've been playing the MEII live for years and rarely does anyone say anything about it. She plays a bright pink SE for one gig and gets tons of compliments! I guess it probably helps that it's her holding it....

pnL6bDy6j

Last edited:
Hi All, Michael from the UK, I have just a beautiful S2 McCarty 594 Single-cut in a Faded Grey Black Purple burst. A colour only available to the store where i purchased the guitar. I always wanted a Les Paul or initially thought so, when i played this it was just so comfortable, and felt natural, not to heavy and sounds great. I also purchased a signature series Epiphone, however I tend to gravitate to this one more when practiceing

Hi All, Michael from the UK, I have just a beautiful S2 McCarty 594 Single-cut in a Faded Grey Black Purple burst. A colour only available to the store where i purchased the guitar. I always wanted a Les Paul or initially thought so, when i played this it was just so comfortable, and felt natural, not to heavy and sounds great. I also purchased a signature series Epiphone, however I tend to gravitate to this one more when practiceing
Good to meet you.
Post some pics, before the others show up hungry to satisfy their insatiable lust for nice guitar pics.

Hi, everybody!

I hope you´re all doing well.

I´m Joao, from Portugal, 43 year old, and I´m delighted to be here. I own an Ibanez PF-350 and I always wanted to buy a PRS guitar. Fascinating and incredible guitars! I´m planning to buy one very soon, as I will make a thread about it.

Thank you for having me.

Best wishes!

Good to meet you.
Don’t put off buying too long. The money has a way of wandering over into other directions.

Good to meet you.
Don’t put off buying too long. The money has a way of wandering over into other directions.
Loool! Yeah, I know what you mean. The problem I have is that I´m married, and my wife could not agree that much with the purchase values...! LOL

By the way, what would be the best place to make that thead about buying my first PRS? General Discussion or Eletric Instruments?

Thank you.

Back