Introduce yourself!

So, I just bought my first PRS guitar. I picked up a Zach Myers SE. It's great, but it really seems like a gateway drug.

Now I'm thinking...hey, this is a really good guitar for the money...what if it had upgraded pickups and a one piece body, locking tuners, Ebony fretboard, solid flame maple top, nitro finish, flush covers, and a bone nut?? Maybe I could flip this one and get a Core. Then maybe someday I'll get a better job and buy a private stock guitar.

I think i'm in trouble here guys.....

Hi all.

I’m Dave, U.K. based, and I have been learning to play for just over a year.

First guitar was a Schecter C6 Plus, followed by an Ibanez Q54 headless, I still have and play both.

Just ordered my first PRS, a S2 McCarty 594 in Limited Edition Lime Green metallic finish, it’s due on Tuesday and I can’t wait.

I love the look of the many gorgeous finishes that are available but prefer satin necks hence the choice.

Last edited:
Hi all.

I’m Dave, U.K. based, and I have been learning to play for just over a year.

First guitar was a Schecter C6 Plus, followed by an Ibanez Q54 headless, I still have and play both.

Just ordered my first PRS, a S2 McCarty 594 in Limited Edition Lime Green metallic finish, it’s due on Tuesday and I can’t wait.

I love the look of the many gorgeous finishes that are available but prefer satin necks hence the choice.
How ‘bout some pics.
(We’re into that sort of thing…)

Back