Introduce yourself!

Well after two completely horrible interactions with two sperate guitar stores online I have finally gotten a guitar on its way! It is not the SE Santana, however. It is the original guitar I wanted the SE custom 24 black gold burst and honestly, I could not be more excited! I fell in love with this exact guitar in 2019 and I finally have it bought and shipped!

Well after two completely horrible interactions with two sperate guitar stores online I have finally gotten a guitar on its way! It is not the SE Santana, however. It is the original guitar I wanted the SE custom 24 black gold burst and honestly, I could not be more excited! I fell in love with this exact guitar in 2019 and I finally have it bought and shipped!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Hello all! Newbie to the forum here. Currently own an S2 Singlecut semi-hollow, an S2 Vela semi-hollow, an SE Torero, and an SE 245 Soapbar, and always have my eyes open for another!

Hello all! Newbie to the forum here. Currently own an S2 Singlecut semi-hollow, an S2 Vela semi-hollow, an SE Torero, and an SE 245 Soapbar, and always have my eyes open for another!
Welcome on board Jaaake!! Lot's of fun to be had here!! Note that if you post about your guitars, they are considered "Hello Kitty" guitars if we don't get pix!!!

Welcome on board Jaaake!! Lot's of fun to be had here!! Note that if you post about your guitars, they are considered "Hello Kitty" guitars if we don't get pix!!!

I hereby proclaim thee "No Hello Kitty Jaaake!!"! Thanks for sharing, great collection!! Of those models, the SH Vela is first on my list!!!
The Vela is easily my favorite of the bunch. I picked it up for a steal because the previous owner had taken some steel wool to the back of the neck and no one seemed to want it. I just chuckled, bought it, and hit it with even more steel wood. Not something I'd normally do to a PRS, but I must admit that it did make the neck slippery.

The Vela is easily my favorite of the bunch. I picked it up for a steal because the previous owner had taken some steel wool to the back of the neck and no one seemed to want it. I just chuckled, bought it, and hit it with even more steel wood. Not something I'd normally do to a PRS, but I must admit that it did make the neck slippery.
I've been trying to find the balls to do the same to my three, but they are just too expensive for me to mess with them (one core, one wood library and one private stock)! Maybe someday, but for now they have their gloss finishes intact!! I LOVE the feel of a satin neck (have it on my Stingray Bass and my fender strat), so I agree with both the purchase choice as well as the at home advancement of the satin!!!

There is a dedicated Vela thread on this forum. Just saying ;)

Finally got around to posting a pic of my C22 (after joining in Apr)
Love it
IMG_7179.JPG

I am newly registered to this forum. I am a home player and own a few guitars (19). A lot of good info here. I have been a reader but not a poster.
Welcome DRBDJSM (I won't go into what I imagined that being an acronym for)! There is a lot of good info here, and quite a bit of humor!! Beware there is heavy influence on coaxing you into buying a new PRS (as you may have seen while reading the forum), so your 19 may grow!!! There is a thread here for your "family pix" (guitar fam of course) so be sure to give us a peak at your sweeties!!!!

Registered this week. I am from Germany. I used to gig with a country rock band but now I am only playing at home. Ever since I first saw the PRS guitars at the Frankfurt Music Fair in the 80s I wanted to have one. The dream finally came true in 2004 when I bought the Custom. I still have it and I will never let it go.

Back