Introduce yourself!

New here. Had a PRS Custom 22 years ago WF neck, but sold it and got hooked on Les Pauls. Well, I recently sold my 60 Reissue, but kept the 59 Reissue. After a lot of back and forth (neck profile issue), I settled on the McCarty 22 Core with the Pattern neck in Orange Tiger. All I can say is I made the right choice. The neck is perfect. Just a little slimmer than my 59. She's a beauty

New here. Had a PRS Custom 22 years ago WF neck, but sold it and got hooked on Les Pauls. Well, I recently sold my 60 Reissue, but kept the 59 Reissue. After a lot of back and forth (neck profile issue), I settled on the McCarty 22 Core with the Pattern neck in Orange Tiger. All I can say is I made the right choice. The neck is perfect. Just a little slimmer than my 59. She's a beauty
Welcome back FDHog!
Please post some pics when you can and use one for your avatar.;)

Had 3 Custom 22's and a Goldtop McCarty back in the late 90's, sold them because I was married to a mean woman (truly)

Now I have the best McCarty they ever made, an S2 Studio, Semi Hollow Mira, and recently acquired an S2 Custom 24 in Eriza Verde

I'm definitely a fan for life

Had 3 Custom 22's and a Goldtop McCarty back in the late 90's, sold them because I was married to a mean woman (truly)

Now I have the best McCarty they ever made, an S2 Studio, Semi Hollow Mira, and recently acquired an S2 Custom 24 in Eriza Verde

I'm definitely a fan for life
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your PRS.

hey all
Newbie here. Lifelong Fender and Gibson player of many years who just got my first PRS and it would take too long to explain why I'm so blown away and incredibly pleased with my satin S2 semi hollow vela.
Awesome! I’m on backorder for a Semi Hollow Vela. I was going to go Satin, but the Scarlet Sunburst just blew my friggin mind!

Sorry to hear that bro
So am I, since it was a hack move that broke my wrist. But, that was almost 40 years ago. 10 year break, sold all but one of my guitars, and couldn’t play. After 10 years, i couldn’t stand not being able to play. I was going to play no matter what the compromises. At first, I couldn’t play more than 10-15 minutes, even if I kept my left wrist really straight, while playing. Eventually that worked up to about 30 minutes before pain made me stop. And I have a real high tolerance for pain. Eventually, I had stretched my wrist to the point it had a 50% range of motion and only hurt after playing for 45 minutes ore more. Then 75% range of motion. Never could get past that level due to scarring. Other than arthritis in the wrist, I’ve been playing for almost 30 years now since that 10 year break.

Hi folks, just picked up my first PRS last night a 2010 se 24 custom
I identify as a strat guy but I am basically a bedroom noodler but I love to play and tinker with guitars
Guitar is in my avatar as I have not figured out how to post a pic
Peace
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first

Back