Introduce yourself!

New here. Just picked up my third PRS. Hopefully third time is a charm because I ended up selling my other two. The previous two were a custom 24 Artist package and an SC 250. I actually traded the custom 24 for the SC 250. I just picked up a wood library DGT today.
Welcome to the forum Joefods! Yes, hope third time is a charm for ya'!! Shame you could not gel with the others, you'd have 3 now ;~))

Hey there! Joined many moons ago but never really got around to chatting much as - being honest - I kinda fell out of love with guitar for a while. But recently I've been rediscovering my love of playing music and have subsequently refreshed my gear, sending my 20 year old Tremonti SE (and other random electrics and basses) off to a new home and picking up this stunning CE 24 as my new electric of choice:

Hey there! Joined many moons ago but never really got around to chatting much as - being honest - I kinda fell out of love with guitar for a while. But recently I've been rediscovering my love of playing music and have subsequently refreshed my gear, sending my 20 year old Tremonti SE (and other random electrics and basses) off to a new home and picking up this stunning CE 24 as my new electric of choice:

Welcome Mojopin!
That CE looks KILLER. Sorta CE Standardish.:D:p
Where did you find it at?

Welcome Mojopin!
That CE looks KILLER. Sorta CE Standardish.:D:p
Where did you find it at?
Exactly right, it's a Standard Satin, which is right up my street as I prefer the more natural look to flame tops, personally.

It was a bit of a funny story - I was about to pick up an S2 Vela Satin, but the seller cancelled on me just as we were about to agree the price as someone else came in with a better offer while we were having the conversation. Then, I got a message days later saying the deal had fallen through and would I be interested again. I said yes but before we could get everything through the money suddenly arrived from this original buyer and the guitar was gone again.

I spent a couple of weeks hunting around for another Vela at the right price and stumbled across someone selling the CE - technically pre-owned for about a year but new with tags as it was a lockdown purchase they'd changed their mind about. So I made an offer and it was here a couple days later, looking even better than the pictures I'd seen online and in flawless condition. Got lucky.

Funnily enough, the guitar I missed out on has now been re-uploaded to the usual marketplaces by whoever ended up buying it, guess they changed their mind again! I do still wonder what the Vela would have been like but at the same time, I love the classic PRS outline and now that I've got it I'm glad things worked out the way they did. It's such a wonderful guitar. One of the things I've always loved about PRS is that even the production models feel like they were made just for you. They just fit and I already feel like I've had this thing for years, rather than days.

G’day!

Joining from Brisbane in Australia.

After owning more guitars than riffs, yesterday I went to my favourite shop to buy a Fender Mustang that at the end didn’t feel right. Then I saw a Starla SE and and gave it a try as I tested one elsewhere. This one was covered in dust and rust on the strings as it had been there for a while, it felt great except the green colour. I got a nice discount and brought it home as my first PRS. A good clean, new strings and the guitar is shining like no other! I feel there will be more PRS guitars in the future, now I need to learn a tune or two

G’day!

After owning more guitars than riffs, yesterday I went to my favourite shop to buy a Fender Mustang that at the end didn’t feel right. Then I saw a Starla SE and and gave it a try as I tested one elsewhere. This one was covered in dust and rust on the strings as it had been there for a while, it felt great except the green colour. I got a nice discount and brought it home as my first PRS. A good clean, new strings and the guitar is shining like no other! I feel there will be more PRS guitars in the future, now I need to learn a tune or two
Cheers mate!

;)G’day!

Welcome j.a.!
The usual post pics when you can and don’t forget to put one in your avatar.;)

Hi, guys new to the forum and newish to PRS guitars. I bought a wood library custom 24 last year after wanting one since I was 16 watching Silverchair play live back in 1998.
I've also recently bought/been bought an SC private stock guitar for my 40th birthday which I absolutely adore.
Okay. We DEFINITELY need to see pics. <edit> More than the back of the headstock…;)
Now that that is out of way…Welcome Lovefish01!:D:p

Thanks for the welcome DISTORT6 :)
Ok no worries still figuring out this uploading images stuff on forums. Copy n paste would be way easier. Well yeah I didn't wanna be all hey look at all my expensive stuff. Plus tbh the pics don't do the guitars justice. Two of the best guitars I've ever played and I've played to fantastic ones over the years.
These are the album links hopefully they work and are allowed.

Hello all. I am new to this forum. Decided to join after buying my first PRS guitar, a standard 22 from 1999.

Looking forward to all the banter. There are some amazing PRS guitars on this forum

Hello all. I am new to this forum. Decided to join after buying my first PRS guitar, a standard 22 from 1999.

Looking forward to all the banter. There are some amazing PRS guitars on this forum
Welcome GTP!
Gotta see some pics of that Standard as soon as you can post them. Put one into your avatar, too.;)

Welcome to the madness! There are, indeed.

Back