Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone!

I am new to the PRS family, and currently have a Midnight Rose maple silver sky on order (I’m told Feb 2022!). I’ve played mostly Fenders and Gibsons but my buddies are huge PRS fans and have slowly been luring me into the dark side. My best friend has a Custom 24 Floyd (I think that’s what it’s called) and I am impressed with the build quality! I play with the worship band at church, at home, and record a bit.

Excited to join the club and who knows! If they release new colors tonight maybe I’ll be switching my order!

Hello everyone!

I am new to the PRS family, and currently have a Midnight Rose maple silver sky on order (I’m told Feb 2022!). I’ve played mostly Fenders and Gibsons but my buddies are huge PRS fans and have slowly been luring me into the dark side. My best friend has a Custom 24 Floyd (I think that’s what it’s called) and I am impressed with the build quality! I play with the worship band at church, at home, and record a bit.

Excited to join the club and who knows! If they release new colors tonight maybe I’ll be switching my order!
Welcome, Knightrich!
The hard part now is not buying another one while you’re waiting for your ordered one.
Guess how I know?:p:D

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the addiction club Knightrich! When you do get your axe, be sure to post some pix here on the forum so we can vicariously drool on your guitar!!! Here is a post on how to do so on this forum - it includes links to several other posts on the same topic.

There is also a "Studio & Stage" section on the forum here where you can post your latest and greatest hits when you/they are ready!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Welcome to the addiction club Knightrich! When you do get your axe, be sure to post some pix here on the forum so we can vicariously drool on your guitar!!! Here is a post on how to do so on this forum - it includes links to several other posts on the same topic.

There is also a "Studio & Stage" section on the forum here where you can post your latest and greatest hits when you/they are ready!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW
Thanks for the warm welcome! I just saw the Roxy Pink on the site. Haven’t heard anything about pricing or availability yet but I’m curious!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I just saw the Roxy Pink on the site. Haven’t heard anything about pricing or availability yet but I’m curious!
I would chop with that axe. However, I think the SMOKIN' version of this would have been with all black hardware and black pickguard!!! Now for THAT I would sell something today to get one right away. Maybe they can make the Moondog Wily version and give me a free copy! Welcome again and I hope you can't wait for your ordered gem but instead breakdown and get something sooner ;~))

I’m trying to find out pricing and availability at the moment on the Roxy. I’d happily take one of those!

Hello all forum mates,
I am new to this forum but a long time PRS fan.

I purchased my first PRS back in 1996 and the guitar is still with me. It is a 1995 McCarty model. I then went another rabbit holes for a little bit more than 20 years and just got back to play guitar again during the lockdown period.

So, the Nebular Silver Sky is the second PRS purchased last year. Coming up this year would be JW, which hopefully arrive soon.

My pleasure to have joined the club to learn and talk all about PRS with you guys.

Hello all forum mates,

I purchased my first PRS back in 1996 and the guitar is still with me. It is a 1995 McCarty model. I then went another rabbit holes for a little bit more than 20 years and just got back to play guitar again during the lockdown period.

So, the Nebular Silver Sky is the second PRS purchased last year. Coming up this year would be JW, which hopefully arrive soon.

My pleasure to have joined the club to learn and talk all about PRS with you guys.

Welcome to the forum and way to make a big splash as you jump back in the pool!:D

Hello all forum mates,

Welcome to the forum @Fect! Hope you are able to glean some good information and laughs from the antics here!!! Be sure to post some of your music in the "Studio & Stage" section if you are so inclined!

Hello, everybody!

I am new to guitar, but have played drums and piano for over 40 years. My primary learning guitar is a Martin 000C-16, but I found a used PRS SE 245 that reached out to me and said "take me home with you!" So have the best of both worlds to play on!

Hello, everybody!

I am new to guitar, but have played drums and piano for over 40 years. My primary learning guitar is a Martin 000C-16, but I found a used PRS SE 245 that reached out to me and said "take me home with you!" So have the best of both worlds to play on!

Welcome and congratulations on the SE 245

Hello, everybody!

Welcome Warren! I love my Martins (1971 D12-20 and 2019 J-40), but I will pick up my PRSi first every time! Just a better playing experience for me. I hope to one day be able to try a PRS acoustic, but for now, my Hollowbody 594 is fitting the bill. Be sure to post some pix and if you are so inclined, put some of your music in the "Studio & Stage" section!

Happy pickin!
MW

Hello, everybody!

Welcome, Warren!

Hi, I'm Julien, from Belgium. Found myself a mint condition 2007 SE 245 cherry to replace my Epi LP Special 2 AFD. Such a change, stunning look, great comfort, playablility and sound. I wondered if the price difference was worth it (never played anythign else than my old LP Special). Now I can really feel the difference. Just great. I'm happy now, do you notice?

Hi, I'm Julien, from Belgium. Found myself a mint condition 2007 SE 245 cherry to replace my Epi LP Special 2 AFD. Such a change, stunning look, great comfort, playablility and sound. I wondered if the price difference was worth it (never played anythign else than my old LP Special). Now I can really feel the difference. Just great. I'm happy now, do you notice?

Welcome, Subversion!
Very nice 245. That pic would make a great avatar…;):)

Back