Introduce yourself!

Hi Paul and welcome we're a nice friendly bunch here. Yes good to hear more talk about Rush (still trying to work out Limelight!). Also always good to hear about more CE's!

Wakester thanks also for the link to how to post photos as I'm still trying to work that out.
Here you go Gurdybloke if you have not figured it out already https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/sharing-pictures-on-prs-forum.47818/ Just made this video and PDF today for those having problems with the issue of posting pix.

Cheers~
MW

T573sgk

Ran into a bit of a problem. Bought this tweed style Dimarzio locking strap, just to find out it wouldn’t fit over the giant strap buttons. Good thing I have a bunch of spares, but kinda felt bad to remove the factory one. One thing I noticed is the length of the button screw. It’s at least twice as long as the one that was with my spare button. I like to see those little details.

Really appreciate the welcome. Sad to say I have to return my PRS. Not an issue with the craftsmanship as it is a beautiful instrument but was re-boxed by the dealer and missing a few parts. Will find a different PRS (hopefully same model) from another dealer but this particular guitar was just not meant to be.

I am finally out of PRS purgatory! Ended up not going with the SE after reconsidering. Landing on my doorstep yesterday was an S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut with a perfect Sunburst finish.

Just proves that the best things in life are worth waiting for. I think I need a post or two to attach additional pics but it is a beauty.

Hi all,

I’ve been a amateur/gigging musician for 20 odd years and have always been a Fender Telecaster player. Recently I saw the S2 vela satin model and fell in love. Went all in and sold the tele and got myself an antique white satin S2. This was my first experience with a PRS and I’ve been blown away. Tuning spot on, intonation nailed on and it’s light and comfortable whilst remaining perfectly balanced. Completely sold. I’m a PRS man now.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I’ve been a amateur/gigging musician for 20 odd years and have always been a Fender Telecaster player. Recently I saw the S2 vela satin model and fell in love. Went all in and sold the tele and got myself an antique white satin S2. This was my first experience with a PRS and I’ve been blown away. Tuning spot on, intonation nailed on and it’s light and comfortable whilst remaining perfectly balanced. Completely sold. I’m a PRS man now.
Welcome, Chris!
Your guitar looks great in that avatar!:D

Hi all,

Welcome to PRS addiction club Chris! Be sure to post some pix!

Hi all,

Welcome, bruh!

Hi! First time poster, long-time member at TGP with the same handle.

I recently sold my recording studio, and decided to use some of those funds to explore some dream guitars I never had a chance to own.

I can’t keep all these guitars long term (right?), but for now, I have fallen deep into a PRS rabbit hole, and don’t want to get out!

I can now see why people have been so passionate about these guitars. Paul is an amazing guy and his passion for quality really comes through the whole company and product line.

I’m currently a very happy owner of a Silver Sky, a Custom 24, and a couple of McCartys.

Hello to the forum!

Hi! First time poster, long-time member at TGP with the same handle.

I recently sold my recording studio, and decided to use some of those funds to explore some dream guitars I never had a chance to own.

I can’t keep all these guitars long term (right?), but for now, I have fallen deep into a PRS rabbit hole, and don’t want to get out!

I can now see why people have been so passionate about these guitars. Paul is an amazing guy and his passion for quality really comes through the whole company and product line.

I’m currently a very happy owner of a Silver Sky, a Custom 24, and a couple of McCartys.

Hello to the forum!
Welcome, proxy!
We’ll try not to hold the whole TGP thing against you.:p:D
Post up some pics when you can and don’t forget to make one your avatar.

Back