Introduce yourself!

Here is mine on its own
201215365016003-6012618f-1.jpg

35-Crop.jpg
Nice!

Nice! LOVE Whale Blue!
Take some pictures and post them when you can. Don’t forget to make an avatar with one of the pics.

Thanks man, luckily the shop I bought from took incredible pictures and sent them to me. I'll post them when I can but you can sneak a seductive preview in my avatar now ;)

Long time admirer, first time owner ;~)) I have wanted a PRS for over 20 years, and I am now the proud owner of a brand new McCarty 594 Hollowbody II Wood Library model, vintage 2021. Just received it on Tuesday, and I am so in love, I already want another (very addictive). This thing plays like a silk Ferrari. Sooooooo smooooooth, Never played a guitar that I could slide up and down so easily. And of course, then there is the look! Having approximately zero PRS dealerships nearby, I had to buy sight unseen, and although I did find some flaws in the finish (which I am working out with the dealer), I could not be happier with the playability and tone of this beauty. A dream come true ;~)) I will be hitting you all up for advice elsewhere on the forum, and look forward to meeting some really cool people! Happy 2021 all!! Long Live the PRS!!!

51033120428_1839ccd867_o.jpg

Say hello to Hoorman Gitfiddle!!!

Cheers~
Moondog Wily

Last edited:
Long time admirer, first time owner ;~)) I have wanted a PRS for over 20 years, and I am now the proud owner of a brand new McCarty 594 Hollowbody II Wood Library model, vintage 2021. Just received it on Tuesday, and I am so in love, I already want another (very addictive). This thing plays like a silk Ferrari. Sooooooo smooooooth, Never played a guitar that I could slide up and down so easily. And of course, then there is the look! Having approximately zero PRS dealerships nearby, I had to buy sight unseen, and although I did find some flaws in the finish (which I am working out with the dealer), I could not be happier with the playability and tone of this beauty. A dream come true ;~)) I will be hitting you all up for advice elsewhere on the forum, and look forward to meeting some really cool people! Happy 2021 all!! Long Live the PRS!!!

DSC02986-1_CROPPED.jpg

I will eventually post some of my own pictures, but for now, this should suffice!!!

Cheers~
Moondog Wily
That's hot! Congrats on your first, and welcome to the forum

DSC02986-1_CROPPED.jpg

I will eventually post some of my own pictures, but for now, this should suffice!!!

Cheers~
Moondog Wily

Congratulations and welcome. Stunning HB

Welcome to the forum, Fran! That's a gorgeous DGT, and a very cool old bass. The rest of your collection is none too shabby either!
Many thanks I think I have most styles and genres covered, you gotta have P90's as well as a decent T style single coil pickups guitar, an SG, and you must have a competely mad Yamaha that weighs only 5lbs! I am happy. And that is just my guitars, I have many basses too https://flic.kr/p/2kC9V95

Welcome, Fran!
Great set of PRS. That bass is incredible!
Thank you for having an avatar.:)

Yeah that bass is really old and it shows it. One of the most cherished instruments I own, it has a unique vibe, where the wood has all dried out and the finish has crackled and shrinked. People pay good money for relicing their gear like that.

Hello all I am Fran from London, had a few PRS's in my time but now I have narrowed it down to a DGT and 1989 Bass IV CE

see pics at this link https://flic.kr/s/aHsmUjBVt7
Welcome Fran. Jealous of the collection, especially the amps ;~)) Wish I had a place in the house to be that loud! Looking forward to pic of the rest of your collection (basses)!

Cheers~
MW

Hello All.

I am the ultimate slow beginner in guitar playing. Have tinkered with acoustic for a couple years but am just getting serious with this and it is developing into a passionate hobby. Grabbed a PRS last year and absolutely loved it but at the time could not justify the cost vs. my level of interest at the time. Fast forward a year and I was about to pull the trigger on a tele and was talking to my son about the purchase and he said, what about the PRS instead? After what I think was a rational purchasing process I decided on the PRS SE Custom 24. Very excited as it should be arriving in the next few days. Figured I would join the forum and learn from those that have already gone down this path.

Hello All.

I am the ultimate slow beginner in guitar playing. Have tinkered with acoustic for a couple years but am just getting serious with this and it is developing into a passionate hobby. Grabbed a PRS last year and absolutely loved it but at the time could not justify the cost vs. my level of interest at the time. Fast forward a year and I was about to pull the trigger on a tele and was talking to my son about the purchase and he said, what about the PRS instead? After what I think was a rational purchasing process I decided on the PRS SE Custom 24. Very excited as it should be arriving in the next few days. Figured I would join the forum and learn from those that have already gone down this path.
Welcome, Sour_Note!
Great story.
Post up some pics when your PRS arrives and don’t forget to use one for an avatar.:)

Back