Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone. I have recently returned to the world of guitar playing after a long absence. My most recent acquisition was a Dodgem Blue Silver Sky after considering all the Strat-esque options available to me. Not really being able to go to the guitar store and play 25 Fenders to find "the one", I decided that I'd give PRS a shot. I am glad I did, I really love my SS. I am not a huge fan of John Mayer (although he is a highly talented player) but I do like chunky necks on my guitars which was one of the deciding factors in my purchase. When I left off playing all those decades ago, PRS was a brand-new company. Now, I am looking forward to getting another one as soon as I save up enough nickels! Glad to be here!
Welcome, Omega Woods!
Congrats on your new SS. Looking forward to seeing it.
Don’t forget to make an avatar!

Long time picker here. I just ordered a new Core Paul's Guitar. I've had 3 PRS in the past. A '92 CE24, '02 Singlecut goldtop, and a PRS Bass 4. I know I don't have to worry about
PRS quality buying without trying. Yes, there may be a better one somewhere, but the one I get will be great as is. I have my own instrumental band and write my own material. Music is medicine for the soul, and when we practice, it is a combination of Boys Nite Out, and self-therapy. Long live Paul Reed Smith!

Long time picker here. I just ordered a new Core Paul's Guitar. I've had 3 PRS in the past. A '92 CE24, '02 Singlecut goldtop, and a PRS Bass 4. I know I don't have to worry about
PRS quality buying without trying. Yes, there may be a better one somewhere, but the one I get will be great as is. I have my own instrumental band and write my own material. Music is medicine for the soul, and when we practice, it is a combination of Boys Nite Out, and self-therapy. Long live Paul Reed Smith!
Nice write up !!! Welcome.

Hey everyone, excited to say I ordered an Whale Blue Poplar Burl SE Custom 24 last night. I'm a violinist, pianist, and accordionist, and can't wait to start adding the guitar to the repertoire.

Congratulations and welcome

Hey everyone, excited to say I ordered an Whale Blue Poplar Burl SE Custom 24 last night. I'm a violinist, pianist, and accordionist, and can't wait to start adding the guitar to the repertoire.
Nice! LOVE Whale Blue!
Take some pictures and post them when you can. Don’t forget to make an avatar with one of the pics.

New to the PRS world. Been at it since the 70's, mostly acoustic. Must be why I'm drawn to semi-hollow. Amazed at the quality of my 594, definitely my favorite to play. My stable:

thumbnail.jpg

Just taken delivery of a Custom 24 35th Anniversary in Faded Blue, I am amazed at how good PRS guitars are. I traded a 1999 Gibson Les Paul case queen and a 2008 Fender strat Delxe for the PRS. I thought my Gordon Smith was special but the PRS is a completly different world.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Stunning guitar.

Back