Introduce yourself!

Welcome Professor!

Just ordered my dream PRS! A hollow body II, and can’t wait to receive. I have been playing an SE for years. I play jazz and have tried getting that beautiful sound from my 15 other non-PRS guitars. No other instrument I own comes close.

So I thought I would see what this forum is all about. I am not a computer guy, so this is new to me.

Just ordered my dream PRS! A hollow body II, and can’t wait to receive. I have been playing an SE for years. I play jazz and have tried getting that beautiful sound from my 15 other non-PRS guitars. No other instrument I own comes close.

So I thought I would see what this forum is all about. I am not a computer guy, so this is new to me.
Welcome Jef!
Hollowbody II is an awesome entrance to core ownership, congrats.
Don't forget to make a NGD thread with pics!

Welcome, Jef. You’ll find this forum is filled with folks who are helpful with a lot of things other than just PRS guitars.

Hello my name is Dave from MO and I have a guitar playing problem. (at least that's what the neighbors say) ;)
1998 PRS CE 22, Ibanez Iceman, Ibanez RG, Ovation Acoustic
Rack: SGX 2000, Gallien-Krueger MLE thru Marshall 4x12
...and a PRS MT15 on the way. :cool:

Just found this forum. I will apologize in advance for any silly or redundant question I may post.

Hello my name is Dave from MO and I have a guitar playing problem. (at least that's what the neighbors say) ;)
1998 PRS CE 22, Ibanez Iceman, Ibanez RG, Ovation Acoustic
Rack: SGX 2000, Gallien-Krueger MLE thru Marshall 4x12
...and a PRS MT15 on the way. :cool:

Just found this forum. I will apologize in advance for any silly or redundant question I may post.

Hi Dave.
We’re silly and redundant anyway, so ask away.

Welcome, Dave! VB is right, we're silly and redundant, but in that polite way.

Hi i am lafate, and a new owner of a PRS guitar. I have mostly used Fender and Epiphone so this is new ground for me.
My son and i both play guitar and enjoy learning new songs on Rocksmith.

Hi! My name is Ben and live around the northern part of Virginia. I've played guitar off and on for about 20 years (give or take), and have always loved PRS' instruments. I recently picked up my first PRS, a Holcomb SE model, and it has absolutely re-kindled my love for playing (and also revealed to me how years of not playing has taken its toll lol). I've recently started seriously looking for a Custom 24 Core model, and will be attending Experience PRS 2020 this year, which I am absolutely thrilled about!

I've got a few guitar goals this year: 1) Play more and learn more, 2) Acquire a core model PRS Custom 24, and 3) Acquire a PRS Holcomb SVN! It's gonna be an expensive yet rewarding year I hope!

Hi! My name is Ben and live around the northern part of Virginia. I've played guitar off and on for about 20 years (give or take), and have always loved PRS' instruments. I recently picked up my first PRS, a Holcomb SE model, and it has absolutely re-kindled my love for playing (and also revealed to me how years of not playing has taken its toll lol). I've recently started seriously looking for a Custom 24 Core model, and will be attending Experience PRS 2020 this year, which I am absolutely thrilled about!

I've got a few guitar goals this year: 1) Play more and learn more, 2) Acquire a core model PRS Custom 24, and 3) Acquire a PRS Holcomb SVN! It's gonna be an expensive yet rewarding year I hope!
Welcome ToxicDover, and nice goals!

Back