Introduce yourself!

New member from southern Indiana. I bought my first PRS guitar 2 weeks ago, an SE Angelus A30E. I absolutely love it, best guitar I've ever played. I can honestly say it makes me a better player, and makes me want to become a better player. I'm still just amazed at its sound, every time I pick it up.

I also own a Yamaha APX500III which I play in our church's Praise & Worship band (bought from a fellow band member about 3 weeks before I bought the PRS). The APX replaced my Esteban American Legacy, which isn't a bad guitar per se, but the action is way higher than I like and I figured my money would be better spent elsewhere. An Epiphone G-310 gets me my cheap electric fix for now, but I have my eyes on a PRS 24 in a year or two.

My first real guitar was an Alvarez Regent 5212 (which I still own) that I bought right after high school, 23 years ago. She's grown a belly in the last couple of years, so I keep her tuned down 1/2 step to relieve some of the stress. Need to take her to a luthier one of these days.

New member from southern Indiana. I bought my first PRS guitar 2 weeks ago, an SE Angelus A30E. I absolutely love it, best guitar I've ever played. I can honestly say it makes me a better player, and makes me want to become a better player. I'm still just amazed at its sound, every time I pick it up.

I also own a Yamaha APX500III which I play in our church's Praise & Worship band (bought from a fellow band member about 3 weeks before I bought the PRS). The APX replaced my Esteban American Legacy, which isn't a bad guitar per se, but the action is way higher than I like and I figured my money would be better spent elsewhere. An Epiphone G-310 gets me my cheap electric fix for now, but I have my eyes on a PRS 24 in a year or two.

My first real guitar was an Alvarez Regent 5212 (which I still own) that I bought right after high school, 23 years ago. She's grown a belly in the last couple of years, so I keep her tuned down 1/2 step to relieve some of the stress. Need to take her to a luthier one of these days.
Welcome, enjoy your new guitar.

Hi everybody!

New member, I'm from Brazil, been playing mostly fender / squier / epis but always had an eye on PRS. My brother had a SE Tremonti a few years ago which was a fantastic guitar. For the past couple years I've been on the lookout for a yellow PRS SE Santana, because I think that's a very iconic PRS guitar and ended up trading an epi goldtop for one of these two weeks ago. I'm in love with the guitar!

I want to know the culture behind PRS and its models, I know something about the PRS lines, but would like to read from the players and also know some of the PRS history.

Thanks!

Hi everybody!

New member, I'm from Brazil, been playing mostly fender / squier / epis but always had an eye on PRS. My brother had a SE Tremonti a few years ago which was a fantastic guitar. For the past couple years I've been on the lookout for a yellow PRS SE Santana, because I think that's a very iconic PRS guitar and ended up trading an epi goldtop for one of these two weeks ago. I'm in love with the guitar!

I want to know the culture behind PRS and its models, I know something about the PRS lines, but would like to read from the players and also know some of the PRS history.

Thanks!
Welcome leokula, enjoy!

Sorry to the new guys I've missed...Welcome the forum! Phil M, darius, Brian Crane, leokula, and Pax23 glad y'all are here! Jump right in!

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys! BTW this forum system is awesome.

Is there a thread where users just post pics their babies?

We aren't picky...just post em. Probably the best place is either here with a description of what you bring to the table or under the fitting title, NGD new guitar day, electric or acoustic instruments, or NAD new amp day...etc.

Again, glad to have you guys with us!

Greetings & Salutations Everyone ! I stumbled onto this forum while browsing various PRS models . I'm a long time Les Paul player that recently purchased a new SE22 Custom Semi Hollow Body in Vintage Burst . My first personal experience of any kind with PRS . I absolutely LOVE it ! So much in fact I just ordered a SE 245 In Tobacco Burst .
Looking forward to learning more about PRS Guitars & the people that Play them .

Al

Greetings & Salutations Everyone ! I stumbled onto this forum while browsing various PRS models . I'm a long time Les Paul player that recently purchased a new SE22 Custom Semi Hollow Body in Vintage Burst . My first personal experience of any kind with PRS . I absolutely LOVE it ! So much in fact I just ordered a SE 245 In Tobacco Burst .
Looking forward to learning more about PRS Guitars & the people that Play them .

Al

Welcome, Al. Congrats on your first (and second)!

Al
Welcome

Hi from Merrie England!

I have a CE24 Reclaimed Wood on order (since March 2017, sigh).

Looking forward to getting my hands it one day!

Hi from Merrie England!

I have a CE24 Reclaimed Wood on order (since March 2017, sigh).

Looking forward to getting my hands it one day!

Howdy. (did I post here before?)

Lovely owner of a 2007 SC250 for many years, pictured in my avatar... absolutley love that guitar (want another...)

Greetings!

Welcome, or welcome back!

Back