Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone. I just purchased my first "new" PRS this week (and counting the days until it arrives) though it is my 3rd PRS. My first is my Santana SE with the Casa Noble logo (signed by Carlos). My second is a used tobacco burst SE that is now an autograph holder for the entire Dream Theater band (Petrucci shrugged and signed). And I saw this 30th anniversary private stock custom 24 that is "new" this past weekend and I could not resist. I think it may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen - asked my girlfriend what she thought and she gasped when she saw the pic of it - I took that as a sign. So here I sit awaiting delivery of it. And while I was really looking for a PRS to play (don't like handling the autographed guitars), I am not sure the new guitar will be played either. Perhaps there is a #4 coming in the near future =o)

My son has a S2 30th Anniversary Custom 24... good taste runs in the family.

Bill

Thanks for the welcome... brilliant forums. I just spent my evening watching the saga of Shawn's employee anniversary guitar. WOW, fabulous. Nice place you folks have built here.

Hello everyone. New to the forum and new, in a sense, to PRS. While I bought my first PRS back in 2001(?), the first edition of the SE Santana line with dot inlays (before the diagonal bar), and have owned 3 SE's since, I'm about to trade in a Gibson for my first USA model. So, in that way it's a first - it's just taken almost 17 years to get here. I'll no doubt have some questions, ok ... I already do, and I figured this is the place to ask if I want to cut through all the noise of other forums.

Look forward to seeing everyone around.

John

Hello everyone. New to the forum and new, in a sense, to PRS. While I bought my first PRS back in 2001(?), the first edition of the SE Santana line with dot inlays (before the diagonal bar), and have owned 3 SE's since, I'm about to trade in a Gibson for my first USA model. So, in that way it's a first - it's just taken almost 17 years to get here. I'll no doubt have some questions, ok ... I already do, and I figured this is the place to ask if I want to cut through all the noise of other forums.

Look forward to seeing everyone around.

John

Hey John, welcome to the Forum! Congrats on your first US model!

Hello All,

I'm Dave from NY. I'm doing research for a new guitar and stumbled on this place. I've been interested in PRS guitars for a while now.

Hello All,

I'm Dave from NY. I'm doing research for a new guitar and stumbled on this place. I've been interested in PRS guitars for a while now.

Welcome Dave, you have come to the right place we have all the coolest guitars:D and I am from snowed in NY too.

Were either of you crazy enough to go out today? I did. Had an appointment in Newburgh, NY. I-84 was a mess above a certain elevation. Passed 6 seperate vehicles that went off the road. Had to drive under a downed tree on the way home.

Also, welcome Dave!

Were either of you crazy enough to go out today? I did. Had an appointment in Newburgh, NY. I-84 was a mess above a certain elevation. Passed 6 seperate vehicles that went off the road. Had to drive under a downed tree on the way home.

Also, welcome Dave!
I was buried under 18" of white $#!t. didn't go to work, didn't leave the house until the plow guy came at 12:00. Still don't have power. Now staying at my wife's insurance office (aka the safe house) Guitars are home.

I was buried under 18" of white $#!t. didn't go to work, didn't leave the house until the plow guy came at 12:00. Still don't have power. Now staying at my wife's insurance office (aka the safe house) Guitars are home.
Man, hope you get your power back soon and get back home.

Also, welcome Dave!
yeah, it hasn't been a good day for this area.

Ah so I left my intro message in the wrong place after all! Ok, I'll try again.

Hi, I have had a SE custom 24 for 3 years. I bought a CE 24 in December 2017 and am still waiting for it. 3 months and counting...

I play in a 7 piece band, and rotate several 'working guitars' when playing out. However, gigs are few these days. Sometimes only 4 per year. Looking fwd to getting some further PRS insight.

-evans

Ah so I left my intro message in the wrong place after all! Ok, I'll try again.

Hi, I have had a SE custom 24 for 3 years. I bought a CE 24 in December 2017 and am still waiting for it. 3 months and counting...

I play in a 7 piece band, and rotate several 'working guitars' when playing out. However, gigs are few these days. Sometimes only 4 per year. Looking fwd to getting some further PRS insight.

-evans

You're in the right place if you're looking for folks to help fuel your addiction!

Welcome!

[QUOTE = "pennyroyal, post: 373821, member: 21060"] Você já tentou fazer um pedido no site oficial do PRS? Eles vendem casos lá. Você também pode tentar eBay e procurar vendedores que enviam internacionalmente. [/ QUOTE]
não, na verdade não sabia que poderia ser direto com a PRS. vou tentar
obrigado.

Back