Introduce yourself!

Right on! I'd even take Taco Cabana right now. :D

(We're thankfully not lacking good Mexican food up here, just good Tex-Mex. You know the drill surely!)

I sure do, we're still in Texas so home (Austin) isn't too far of a drive.

Welcome to the forum Mike! You'll find this is a great a group of peeps! Very knowledgeable and helpful group...oh, but watch out for Alnus, I don't think anyone knows he's escaped yet:confused::DNaa, he's cool!
Glad you've joined us! Post some pics as soon as you can...trust me.;)

Oh and you need a Chris Robertson SE to complete your collection of killer SE's o_O
..just sayin....oh, and a Bernie Marsden...
Thanks Scott, you know we share the strait jacket bro!!:eek::p

Hello all new member from Central Texas (just outside of San Antonio) just got a new to me SE 24 Custom its the 30th anniversary. I am so impressed with this guitar the quality is great and the playability is outstanding.

Welcome to the forum Ed.

Hi

My handle is Toosday and I joined the PRS club today. Thanks for all of the great information on this site.

Just recently relocated from Austin TX to St Louis. Two great blues cities.

Hi

My handle is Toosday and I joined the PRS club today. Thanks for all of the great information on this site.

Just recently relocated from Austin TX to St Louis. Two great blues cities.

Welcome to the forum...and you are correct sir...indeed they are! Glad to have you Toosday!

My name is josh I live in London I play mainly acoustic but I am the proud owner of a 2007 prs custom 24 hfs/ vintage bass my favourite thing about the guitar is probably how friendly the neck is.
20_CF7_FEB-_B94_D-4_E04-96_B4-94_BCADAB0_AE8.jpg

Hey everybody! My name is George and as you can probably tell from my name (both forum and real name lol) I’m from Indiana. Been playing poorly for 8 years or so, love tube amps and guitars man. But just discovered PRS yesterday and already really impressed, so decided to jump on here with the rest of you. Look forward to hanging out! NGD thread shortly.

Hey everybody! My name is George and as you can probably tell from my name (both forum and real name lol) I’m from Indiana. Been playing poorly for 8 years or so, love tube amps and guitars man. But just discovered PRS yesterday and already really impressed, so decided to jump on here with the rest of you. Look forward to hanging out! NGD thread shortly.

Welcome to the forum, George. Congrats on your first! Bet it won't be your last! You should feel right at home. There are a few Hoosiers that hang around here from time to time.

George

I just made the leap myself. I am happy I did. Best of luck.

Hello everyone and nice 2018!
I'm Luigi from Italy, and this is my first post.
I'm owner of a 2005 standard 24 (bought used on january 2008) and a 2012 swamp ash special (brand new june 2016).
The standard is definetely my main guitar, great volume unplugged and it roars in the amp.
The SAS... i have yet to discover it :eek:
No custom for me till now, but... who knows what the future will bring?

Back