Introduce yourself!

Hello folks! Name is RC. 37 yr old line cook/fabricator/"that guy who works at that one bar".......been a Gibson guy most of my life. Sprinkled in with a PRS or strat here/there. Play mostly acoustic stuff(folk/country/blues) currently am a few weeks away of getting a national 12 string el trovador in Koa wood and rope binding!!!....but every now and again I like to play with electricity! Naturally, being a Gibson guy I'm definitely intrigued with the MSC and the 594......
I really appreciate the craftsmanship that I see in PRS guitars. Every detail done as if they were making a guitar for themselves instead of for you!!! Anyway looking foward to learning/loving/laughing with all you cats! CHEERS!

Welcome RC!

hey !

I used to be a "PRS artist" when I recorded my solo album "universal mojo" ( grooveyard records ) I recorded every song with a wonderful singlecut that I traded from a suhr, but I never had any guitar from the company...

before that I had the chance the have a 87' CU24 ( I was 18 !!! ) later on a CE24 and an fantastic EG3 (with fralin's dominoes ) that stayed my main guitar a very long time...

today I have a couple od music man Luke 3 ( I endorsed and toured for them 10 years ago ) and a les paul 59 VOS, BUT my dad has a very beautiful P22 artist package that I keep hop these days ;)

Hey guys.

I'm fairly new to the PRS world as I bought my S2 Custom 24 about a year ago. I own a bunch of guitars and I use them all but the C24 has been my #1 pretty much ever since. I'm on a couple of other guitar forums but thought it made sense to check this place out and learn a bit more about other models. I've got some song clips and whatnot I can post up at some point.

Looking forward to checking the place out.

Hey guys.

I'm fairly new to the PRS world as I bought my S2 Custom 24 about a year ago. I own a bunch of guitars and I use them all but the C24 has been my #1 pretty much ever since. I'm on a couple of other guitar forums but thought it made sense to check this place out and learn a bit more about other models. I've got some song clips and whatnot I can post up at some point.

Looking forward to checking the place out.

Sweet! Welcome to the Forum Mouse

Hey everyone,

I build one-off titanium bicycles for a living, do some welding on the side for other builders and a bit of tool making as well.

I haven't owned any electric instruments for 15 years when I sold my '93 Custom 24 (Whale Blue, 10 top), '78 LP Custom (Silverburst), American Strat Deluxe and Boogie dual rec/trem-o-verb and cab during a rough patch. I always regretted selling the PRS and the Les Paul and recently picked up a '92 Custom 24 and Boogie MKV. I'm buying my wife a bass and amp soon so we can make some noise together on the rare occasion that we're home together without kids.

Having grown up in MD (and wanting to move back) owning a PRS again feels pretty good. I'm very proud of American manufacturing and more so when I feel a connection to the manufacturer.

Hey everyone,

I build one-off titanium bicycles for a living, do some welding on the side for other builders and a bit of tool making as well.

I haven't owned any electric instruments for 15 years when I sold my '93 Custom 24 (Whale Blue, 10 top), '78 LP Custom (Silverburst), American Strat Deluxe and Boogie dual rec/trem-o-verb and cab during a rough patch. I always regretted selling the PRS and the Les Paul and recently picked up a '92 Custom 24 and Boogie MKV. I'm buying my wife a bass and amp soon so we can make some noise together on the rare occasion that we're home together without kids.

Having grown up in MD (and wanting to move back) owning a PRS again feels pretty good. I'm very proud of American manufacturing and more so when I feel a connection to the manufacturer.

Welcome to the Forum! And welcome back to the guitar!

Hey there, Tommy here :)

Just wanted to say hello,
I've been playing the guitar since my college years, so it's been a while now. But I remember very vividly the mistakes I was making back there (I learned the guitar by myself without any teacher). The process of trial and error was the best teacher for me.

So, yeah. Happy to be here.

I've been playing the guitar since my college years, so it's been a while now. But I remember very vividly the mistakes I was making back there (I learned the guitar by myself without any teacher). The process of trial and error was the best teacher for me.

That's Cool!!! Welcome

Welcome to Enablers Anonymous!

Hi, Folks! My name is Larry. Just joined. Have been reading about PRS guitars for awhile. An opportunity to purchase a 2013 S2 Custom 24, in really excellent condition, came up, and I jumped. It was even in the color I wanted. Glad I did! It's become my new "go to" guitar. I am a Worship Leader and a gigging musician, and a retired teacher.

Hello hello, from a lifelong F fan... I recently got my new PRS Mira for my 30th birthday :) Loving the PRS vibes so far!
GeekStuff+Guitar :)

My name is Miro, so this is almost a signature model hehehe..
IMG_20160906_214711_zpslmbjfsf5.jpg

Hello hello, from a lifelong F fan... I recently got my new PRS Mira for my 30th birthday :) Loving the PRS vibes so far!
GeekStuff+Guitar :)

My name is Miro, so this is almost a signature model hehehe..
IMG_20160906_214711_zpslmbjfsf5.jpg

Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on cool guitar. Dig the color! And, Happy Birthday!

Tomorrow is supposed to be NGD if the man in the big brown truck cooperates. I've been a PRS fan since I was in high school, and after many years finally pulled the trigger. I'll post pics and details once it's safely in my hands, but it should be pretty cool. This site has been a great resource and I look forward to learning more from everyone here.

Back