Introduce yourself!

I don't have a prs but I'm saving up for one. I saw one at guitar center and instantly fell in love.
I saw my first one at a guitar center too. The green one in my avatar. It made me take it home! Welcome to the forum.

Hi all. Glenn here. I bought a Custom 24 Artist this week and can't stop playing it! I'll post pictures soon! Cheers!

Last edited:
G'day Everyone,

Brand new to the thread, but I've been a big fan and player of PRS guitars for the last 15 years.

I currently live in Australia but my job moves me all over the world.

Thought i'd take this opportunity to say hello !

Cheers

Matt

Hello PRS forum members!

My name is Greg, I have had my PRS since 2005. I am the only person I have seen with my guitar actually. Hopefully someone else here has one as well! All the pics I've seen do not have the same knobs as mine. Mine came with the speed knobs. I was told it was probably the last one made in Camo from the guitar shop I bought it from. I never registered it to find out tough.

I have a PRS SE Standard 22 Camouflage. Here is an old pic since I am currently not near my guitar. I think I was maybe trying to be an emotional rocker? I am not really sure to be honest with you. If I had a better pic, I would definitely post it haha.

27332614700_9685eed302_b.jpg

Let me know what you think! It is still completely stock. Just a glossy spot where my forearm rubs when I play.

Last edited:
Welcome Greg.
Very cool guitar.
Thank you! I feel in love with one at a guitar shop but it sold. That shop ordered this one for me with a stop-bar (I had some bad trem experiences haha). I love it and couldn't' imagine playing anything else.

My name is Steve and I just bought my first PRS this past weekend.
Its a 277 SE Baritone with soap bars.
I am very impressed with the sound and quality of the guitar.
Long time guitar player, with a variety of guitars.

Last edited:
Michael here.

Just started trying out PRS guitars over the last couple of years and have been totally impressed with them. I had the opportunity to pick one up at Sweetwaters' Gearfest a few days ago ( SE Custom 24 ), and the man himself was in the house. He was very gracious, and not only signed the guitar for me, but took a moment to let me get a picture with him.

Have to say I'm thoroughly impressed with the product, the company, and the man himself.

Mark here, I recently medically retired from the USN with an injury I experienced during my tour to Afghanistan from 2012-2013. I remained in a medical hold status until June of 2015. During my tenure of medical treatment, I started playing guitar for two reasons. One for therapy of my left arm which is always numb and two.... I love music. I am in no way even good yet but I enjoy it. I've fallen in love with the PRS guitar which was easy after holding one.
HELP HELP HELP: I was listening to Bryan Ewalds demo of the CE 24 (bolt on neck) via the PRS website, can anybody tell me that first riff he does, I can't figure it out for the life of me. Anyway, I'm real happy to be here and hope to visit the PRS factory one day... God bless the USA...

Mark here, I recently medically retired from the USN with an injury I experienced during my tour to Afghanistan from 2012-2013. I remained in a medical hold status until June of 2015. During my tenure of medical treatment, I started playing guitar for two reasons. One for therapy of my left arm which is always numb and two.... I love music. I am in no way even good yet but I enjoy it. I've fallen in love with the PRS guitar which was easy after holding one.
HELP HELP HELP: I was listening to Bryan Ewalds demo of the CE 24 (bolt on neck) via the PRS website, can anybody tell me that first riff he does, I can't figure it out for the life of me. Anyway, I'm real happy to be here and hope to visit the PRS factory one day... God bless the USA...
Hi Mark. Welcome to the forum. Can't help you with your question, but I'm sure someone here can. I'd just like to say thank you for your service, and sacrifice. Much appreciated, more than words can convey.

Back